Final chapter - Reception

Start from the beginning

Khushi: it's very beautiful Anaya just like you ...

She said with a smile ... I'm so glad that Nkji loves you a lot .. you deserved this happiness Anaya after ...

She did not finish her sentence and she did not want to take his name ever again ... Anaya understood what she was gesturing and smiled and they both walked out together ... on their way out they bumped into Lavanya who was rushing into khushis room ...

Khushi and Anaya : ouch ...

Lavanya : oh ... sorry i did not see you both ..

All giggled..while both khushi and Anaya rub there shoulders that bumped into Lavanya ...

Lavanya : pin ... I need pin for my pallu ...It keeps falling out and look ...

She showed her love bites to khushi and Anaya ...Anaya closed her eyes because the guilty was none other then her brother Aman...

Anaya :  bhabhi , this only means Bhaiya loves you a lot ... ok keep me out of this conversation please ...

She laughs ...

Lavanya: bhabhi sounds so old call me la or Lavanya Anaya .. no formalities ... we are like sisters more of best friend forever now ... plus nothing should be hidden in between us ..

Anaya: teek hai I'll call you Lavanya ji... ( ok I'll call you Lavanya ji.)

Lavanya : thank you sweetheart ...

Khushi gets a pin and pins her falling pallu ... now all three head down together ...Talking about the function .....

All the girls takes their respective seats beside there husbands ....

Khushi Goes and settles down beside Arnav , he hold her hand In his immediately ... as if he was desperately waiting for her arrival .... one second of distance kills him ..:

The reception is not only for the two new couple but for our arshi as well

The reception is not only for the two new couple but for our arshi as well... this one was a big surprise from all the newly wed couple for Arnav and Khushi to make their love life a success and marriage wonderful ....

 this one was a big surprise from all the newly wed couple for Arnav and Khushi to make their love life a success and marriage wonderful