Jumping in the dark

-Who I am? - he wondered as he jumped from the terrace of the building continued to the penthouse. He had rehearsed that jump a thousand times and a thousand times more in the elegant way of landing, further back - on top of the tower - Tim waited anxiously, with one hand on his rope and the other on the receiver, another Harorld invention, the orders he would give.
He liked to jump through the buildings, had something challenging, being on the verge of life and death and being triumphant was the best stimulant that the night could deliver. I also knew that somewhere, a secluded alley or in the dirty window of a slum, a criminal would see him jump and at least for today, is to hide it in the shadows waiting for a new day, another safer moment, to act.
He watched through the edge of the window, he knew that the police commissioner, Jim Gordon, was a trusted man but there were still corrupt policemen who work for Carmine Falcone or were loyal to the former commissioner. I await the moment Gordon was alone and carefully slid the window of the screen.
-Greta and Emily Stevenson, 9 years old, Siamese sisters separated 7 years ago. Daughters of the current District Attorney, Richard Stevenson and his wife Marla. Two guys entered at 2:22 exact and beat them both, Mrs. Marla is serious but out of danger, they took the girls jumping from the same window you just entered ... - Gordon said without turning - ... no you have to be a Bat dressed Detective to realize that Harvey Dent is after this-
- Any notes? - babbled with his characteristic throaty voice, Gordon knew it was fake, that he did it to hide his true voice, but that, the black suit and his totally unknown identity were part of this night game.
-Yes, this paper ... - in his hands a vacuum sealed bag with a blood stained paper that said only 1 + 1 = 3 - ... Stevenson is a good man, fair, incorruptible, as was Dent before ... please Find those girls, find them well, healthy and saved. - He turned around and Batman was no longer in the room, Gordon looked out at the balcony screen and only saw the darkness of the night and the wind hit cold on his body. Only a madman would be jumping at night.