part:10

We arrive at Devil May Cry Dante helped me off the motorcycle when suddenly everyone came out of the, front door all worried what happened to me,when I saw Lady came up to me to apologize,she told me that she went straight to find help and explain to me how furious Dante was with her.i felt awful for her even though it wasn't her fault but Dante was being overprotective and cared to much.

Everyone went inside i saw Nero was relaxing on one of the couches,Lady had one of Dante's pizzas in her hand but i notice Trish was no where to be seen,so i thought she was on mission Nico came to stand next to me to talk

"So uh how did it go with his brother?" Nico ask while she light her cigarette "Not bad I thought he would take my powers but he actually helped me" I responded back to her she nodded her head "i am surprised that he didn't" so she and went to sit on the couch,I wondered how did my life end up so difficult I thought that's when Dante handed me a beer I raised my eyebrow at him not,wanting to take it "You do know that I don't drink those stuff?"  He chuckled and went to sit next to me "how are you feeling?" Dante glance at me but I just sigh and looked down at my hands that,was resting on my lap.

"Different" was my only respond he had a questioning look on his face not understand what I mean by that,I rolled my eyes at him " I don't feel it anymore,my powers-after I found out the truth about myself it went completely gone,maybe i am just overreacting " i felt frustrated but Dante took my hand in his holding it gently "you are to hard on yourself  Malia,give it some time" I nodded at him so I rested my head on his shoulder when I suddenly felt like I am going to fall asleep.But Dante notice this and was about to wake me up "Hey do you want me to take you to bed?"

I lift up my head to look at him "no I want to be next to you " Dante couldn't understand why i was so attach to him all of a sudden but he thought it was cute "I will tell you what as soon as everyone leaves we can lie on your bed,and we can talk till you fell asleep?"  I nodded my head and thought it will be a good idea.

My life change completely since day one when he step into my life even though I found out the truth about him,but he cares to help other people and saving the human world.that's what I like about him.

Few hours past by Nero,Nico and Lady left the office,it was almost dark soon and so I thought to take a shower while Dante is busy talking on the phone with Morrison the guy who helped me getting job here.

When i was done in the bathroom i unlock the door but "where is Dante?" I thought please don't tell me something happened that's when i saw blood on the floor,i could feel my heart was beating very loudly in my chest,i followed the trace of blood,seeing familiar pare of boots sticking out next to the wooden desk.

That's when i knew who it was i run towards him i dropped into my knees,panicking i could feel the tears was about to come,but i tried very hard to be strong,his chest was covered in his blood my eyes glance towards his sword which was also bloody.i looked around me just to be very careful if something doesn't attack us.

But thankfully nothing happened but who could do this to him and why, "Dante wake up please?" But nothing happened "wake up dammit!" I clench my fits and hit him hard on his chest when that happened a white glowing light was going through my whole body and through Dante as well,i couldn't believe what i was seeing.

Dante suddenly woke up from the glowing light that,went through his body his eyes was shining red for a minute and went gone after everything was over,he looked at me but was still in awe struck looking at my hands but i glance at him who was looking at me,but had a smirk on his face.

I quickly reach out to him landing onto him with a hug "Dante you are alive,i don't know what happened but something did happen but you are okay..you are okay" thats when i was crying while holding him,he hugged me tightly "hey i am fine don't cry,you healed me and that is a thanks to you" he chuckled softly.