Prologue

somewhere in the darkest reaches of the netherworld, a castle looms over the desolate regions of the land. This castle belongs to the most powerful Tyrant that is feared all over countless Netherworlds, Tyrant Overlord Baal.

Inside the castle, a meeting was being held in a dimly lit room as several individuals each bearing their own factions and clans had come together to address a problem in a certain world... involving 2 factions who had disregarded a promise they had made with them.

consisting of this individuals are Enma Daiou, the true leader and King  of the Yokai World. Husband to Yasaka who is acting as the representative in his absence and Father to Kunou his little princess and next in line to inherit his place. Enma had an angered look on his face and his deadly aura is leaking ready to kill the Devil Faction after hearing a certain news delivered to him.

Enma: THOSE FILTHY DEVILS! HOW DARE THEY MASSACRE A PART OF MY FACTION AND HAD THE GUTS TO CLAIM TWO SURVIVORS AND MADE THEM THEIR OWN! I DEMAND THEIR BLOOD RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT THEY DID!

Enma was beyond furious as he was told of what happened to the nekoshou clan that was wiped out by the devils due to their unique energy called "Senjutsu" which is capable to wipe even a Maou class devil. He was a good Emperor to his people and loved him beyond words. he was also friends to the mother of the two surviving Nekoshou and he is out for blood to what they did to his friend and his nieces.

???: Calm down Enma you are in the presence of the others! We are Furious as well that is why we are holding this meeting!

The one trying to calm down the furious Yokai Emperor was none other than Merkabah, the chariot of God and a good friend to the Angel Faction lead by Michael who is the representative while God is healing of his injuries in a separate Realm with Metatron acting as a guard.

Merkabah: Those Filthy Degenerates had truly Fallen for their Greed and Pride so much that they would even try to force others to become one of them. They even involved the human race which we specifically told not to and disobeyed our warming. What do you have to say to your so called Faction Lucifer?