I snorted at this, "you just called your baby an 'it'," I said, still with my back facing her.

"I'm aware," London said in a light hearted tone that was so un-London like, "so why don't you tell me what happened earlier today?"

I sighed, "I kissed Aiden."

"Well nothing is really wrong with you guys kissing," London replied.

"No, no I kissed him," I said emphasizing the 'I' and this time I turned to see the look on London's face.

"Well, well," London said, one of her brows was now raised, "there's something you don't hear everyday."

I tried to give London a look that could kill but as usual, she was oblivious, "he thinks I'm leading him on," I replied instead.

"Are you?"

I didn't reply, instead I sat up straighter so I could see London face to face. London tossed a small rectangular object at me and I fumbled to find the small stick somewhere in my duvet.

"What is this?" I asked turning what looked like a cassette tape in between my fingers.

"Have you never seen a mixtape before?"

Of course, only Aiden would think that giving away mixtapes is the most romantic thing to do. I tried to resist smiling.

"Your lover boy dropped this an hour or so ago, when you said you would 'go ahead'," London said as she made air quotations with her fingers.

"Wait, Aiden came over?" I asked, quite ashamed at how excited I sounded.

"Sam asked him to come inside but he said he just came to give you something and to tell you that..." London paused and the side of her lip curled into an evil smile. I knew she was daring me to ask her to continue.

"Tell me what?" I replied, taking the bait.

"I'll only tell you when you admit your true feelings for him." Very sneaky London, very sneaky.

I sighed.

I tend to sigh a lot, "fine, I think I really like him."

"He said he's not giving up."

I blinked my eyes, I never really got what London said at first before I realized she was talking about the 'thing' Aiden said for her to tell me. He's not giving up. The thought of him saying that sent ripples of emotions inside of me. He's not giving up, so I'm not giving up.

'But, now is not the right time,' another voice in my head spoke, 'you both need more time.'

I knew that. I knew that we can never start a relationship that is half broken or on the verge of sinking. No, I still have to find out what happened and Aiden has to I dunno, prepare himself emotionally? To accept that there might be a huge possibility of me not remembering.

Now that left me with a very important question, "Will he still like me even if I can't remember whatever it was we had before?"

London was now waving her hand in front of my face, "hello, I'm still talking here."

I shook my head to snap myself out of my daze, "did he say what's inside this?" I said as I held the tape in front of London.

"Probably a bunch of songs." She said rolling her eyes. Okay the answer was obvious."That boy is a total nerd so he probably thought music can stimulate your memories or something," London replied nonchalantly.

I smiled. London was right, Aiden was part nerd which meant he probably researched the possibility of music being able to bring memories back.

"One more thing," London said with another smile, "I didn't just came here to be a messenger."