𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !

Start from the beginning

"Like actually, fuck you." I said as I walked to the entrance of the school.

☀︎

I slouched in my seat with my earbuds buried into my ears.

"Omg, I saw the buzzfeed news. You and Finn are so cute." Willow Myers, the quiet girl who sat next to me, said. I gave her a smile.

"Thanks" I said quietly. I spent the whole period talking to her. I never notice how funny she was because she never talked, like ever.

"It must feel nice to be best friends with famous people." Laurie, the girl next to Willow, said.

"It just feels like having any other friend. Like jack for instance, he acts like he's on dope 24/7" I said and Willow giggled.

"But you are still friend with famous people" Laurie said.

"I guess it's kinda cool" I mumbled.

"Kinda cool? If I was friends with famous people, I would be so much more popular." She said and I slouched on my seat once again.

"That's all you care about, isn't it?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"No, the fuck" she said as her voice raised up a bit.

"That's what it sounds like to me" I mumbled and got my phone out and fiddled with it. Suddenly, my phone started to buzz and half of the girls in my class's attention was brought to the little device. Before I knew it, girls crowded around me and asked who it was.

"Who is it?" Laurie asked. I looked at my phone and cursed quietly. It was Jack, why couldn't it be my mom? For like once?

"It's Jack" I said quietly and the girls started freaking out, I rolled my eyes.

"What did he say?" A girl asked.

Monday 11:23 AM

Jack
SUP DICKWAD
I'm jk😥
Wanna hang out today
IM BOREDDDDD
VI
VI
VI
VIOLET
VIOLET
VIOLET
VIOLET CADE
VIOLET CADE
ANSWER ME
ANEMDFKKEJDJEJDJJDIFJDBFC
VI
VI
VI
VI

"He said," I began to say, "'Sup' dickwad. I'm J.K. Wanna hang out today? I'm bored.' Then he started repeating my name and probably will do that until I answer."

Thanos girl💩
sure

Jack
YAY 🤑🤑🤑🤑

"Oh em gee, CRACKHEAD VIBES!" A white girl said. Laurie rolled her eyes at the girl.

"He's so funny" Laurie said as she started to giggle. I wanted to leave like so bad.

☀︎

"VIVIAN!" I heard jack yell as I walked out of my school. The girls were yelling once again, this dumbass just expose himself to public.

"I'm joking HEE HEE. You're Violet, not Vivian." Jack giggled to himself like an idiot. He approached me and swung his arm around my shoulder. We went to the skate park like any other time I hung out with Jack. I did my homework on the concrete as I watched Jack skate around.

"LOOK AT ME VI!" Jack yelled like a kindergartener trying to show his teacher his drawing. He did a cool trick and I clapped.

"That's super cool!" I replied and he gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

Violetgirl

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, Jackdgrazer, and 372,385 othersTagged: Jackdgrazer Violetgirl when a bitch forces you to take photos of him🤮2hrs ago

Tagged: Jackdgrazer
Violetgirl when a bitch forces you to take photos of him🤮
2hrs ago

Finnwolfhardofficial u guys r hanging out? No fair🥺
Violetgirl teehee😳🥰
Jackdgrazer teehee😳😎

Jackdgrazer now u have a picture of me🤣🤣🤣
Violetgirl imagine😳

Sophialilis aw its a rat!
Violetgirl 😚😚😚 it's my new pet!!

Noahschnapp 🤮🤮🤮🤮 that's so ugly wtf
Jackdgrazer fight me WHORE
Noahschnapp stfu STONER
Jackdgrazer suck my dick u DOOKIE HEAD

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Lolzz

Hee hee

I really don't have anything specific to talk about so have a good day!!

Pls vote and comment!!

1 vote = 1 skateboard

Word count: 979