5. 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓼

Começar do início

"Well you are a Slytherin," shuttered Sirius, "I'm sure she'd let in a Hufflepuff." All of the people in the room glared at him, and Remus to walked over and hit him over the head with the piece of parchment he was carrying. Sirius threw his arms up in the air, "I'm just saying she's evil, what's the big deal?"

"Let's go," said Stormy impatiently grabbing ahold of Dorcas's sleeve and yanking her towards the door.

"Are you three coming?" Asked Avalon facing the three Marauders, she didn't bother to ask where her brother was because he was most likely off annoying Lily.

"We can't, we've gotta help out Prongs with his detention," said Peter, Avalon frowned.

"What-"

"He hexed the living daylights out of Ronan Smith for asking Lily to Hogsmeade. Not only did he lose house points, but he got detention and banned from leaving the castle for the weekend," said Remus knowing exactly what Avalon was going to ask. The girl who's brother was an idiot shook her head in defeat, was he ever going to grow up? Probably not.

"Well good luck," said Stormy, using her other hand to grab Avalon and her body to push her sister out the door. "We'll be off now."

"You couldn't even wait an extra five minutes for Honeydukes could you?" Asked Dorcas as more of a statement rather than a question, while Stormy shoved her out of the portrait hole.

"Nope."

Immediately as soon as Avalon stepped out of the castle she was freezing and it wasn't until she got three quarters of the way to Hogsmeade did she realise why

"Guys," She said, the others stopped their conversation about Quidditch and turned to face her, it was then that Dorcas noticed her blue lips and slammed her hand against her head.

"Don't worry about it," she said knowing what was going to happen next. "It was partly my fault, I forgot to remind you, we'll head back now."

"Don't be silly you lot go on and I'll go back by myself, I'll meet you in the three broomsticks after you've taken Stormy to Honeydukes." Said Avalon, Stormy shook her head.

"We'll all go back and you can get whatever it is you've forgotten," she said, everyone but Avalon agreed.

"I'll go back and get my jacket, you three go to Honeydukes," she repeated, the argument persisted but Avalon was stubborn and the three ended up giving in and letting her go alone. It's not that she didn't want her friends to not come, she had been leaving things behind and forgetting important facts and dates for as long as she could remember. As of second year she had gotten sick of dragging her friends down with her and had refused their help for a lot of small tasks, including coming back with her to grab the things she had forgotten and being late to class because she couldn't be woken up.