Ali was currently on her way to James' house for the last time. She was going to meet up with Kate and her family at the airport afterwards. She again lied to her parents and told them she had to get something important done. She arrived at James' house and sat in the car for a little.

The tears were already threatening to fall. This was it. This was the last time she was going to see James in a long time. She let out a deep breath and got out of the car. She walked up the stairs and was about to knock on the door but noticed that it was opened. She opened it slowly and went inside and closed the door. She noticed a trail of roses that trailed to James' bedroom. Ali followed it and soon came up to James' door. She opened it and was surprised by the bed being full of red rose petals. The window curtains were closed and there were candles lit everywhere. She felt James wrap his arms around her waist.

"Hey." he said and kissed her neck. "What do you think?''

"This..it's so thoughtful. Beautiful. I love you." She turned around and kissed him passionately. Th kiss deepened as they tilted their heads more to enter their tongues inside each others mouths. They both moaned and slowly discarded off all their clothes. Once they were both naked, they walked towards the bed and tumble on top of it still completely lip locked. Ali felt the rose petals press against her back lightly. James immediately went down on Ali's body, leaving trails of his wet tongue. He got to Ali's already wet pussy and he started to eat her out.

"Ohh.." Ali moaned in pleasure and arched her head back. She felt James entered his tongue in between her wet folds and was flicking it around. He grabbed a rose petal and brushed it on Ali's folds. Ali felt the softness of the petal and she sighed. James crawled back up to her and began to kiss her neck. "James..we don't have much..time." Ali whispered in his ear. "I wanna feel you James...I want to feel all of you."

James got up on his knees and took a look at Ali, fully nude for a while until he spreaded her legs a little wider. He rubbed the head on Ali's folds and then pushed in slowly. He had put no condom on and neither of them realized it. For the first time, they were flesh on flesh and it was the best feeling in the world for both of them. James thrusted inside her very slowly and in a sensual way. He wanted to feel this for as long as he could and so did Ali. She began to move her hips to meet with James' slow movements.

"You feel so good baby..." James said and brought his hands up to Ali's breast and gave them a squeeze.

"Oh James...it feels so...good...oh my god!" Ali squirmed as she felt her orgasm build. James put one of his hands behind Ali's back and pulled her up to him. They were nose to nose and James continued to thrust slowly in and out while looking Ali right in the eye. Ali kept her eyes on James and moaned as she moved her hips in circular motions. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She let her tongue do all the work as it work along with James'. They stayed in that position until they both cummed. For the first time, James exploded right inside Ali and filled her up with his warm cum. It was a feeling that Ali hadn't felt before and it sent her over the edge and she moaned James' name over and over. The connection and tightness of James inside Alo was something they weren't prepared for and it made them even closer...literally. Everytime they had sex was great and passionate but this time, it was more than that. It was romantic, sensual, and was just an overall great feeling that they knew they would never forget.

James layed Ali back on the bed and got off the bed to grab something from the night stand. Before he did, he spoke up. "Come here." he said and reached out his hand to her. Ali immediately took his hand and got up off the bed. They stood face to face next to the bed that was a mess, with flower petals all over the place.

"Ali, this is the last time that we are going to see each other in a long time. I want you to understand that you are leaving with my heart. You are my everything and I love you so much." he paused as his voice began to crack. He pressed their foreheads together. "I am making you the promise, that I will call you everyday, I will think about you everyday all day. You will be the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I got sleep. I promise to stay faithful to you, to wait for you whenever we see each other again. I will always love you Ali and I will never regret listening to my heart when it told me to go after you and love you." Ali at that point was sobbing and held onto James' biceps tighter than she had ever held him before. James reached in the nightstand and pulled out a red little box. Ali put her hand on her mouth as she saw him pull it out. James opened it up to reveal a beautiful promise ring. He took it out and grabbed Ali's left hand.

"Since you're leaving, I want you to take me with you. If not physically, then emotionally, and mentally. This ring holds all the promises I just made to you Ali. As long as you wear it, I'll be there with you and so will all the promises. It would make me the happiest guy in the world if you wore it." He put the ring on her finger and looked at her in the eye.

Ali was speechless and really didn't know what to say. "I'm gonna miss you so much." she cried and threw herself in his arms. "Thank you...for this..for loving me... for making me the happiest girl ever...for being there for me..for supporting me...all the promises you made to me, I'm making them to you too."

James, for the first time in a LONG time, began to cry. "Hopefully in the future, this promise ring will become into something more." he leaned in and they kissed each other with everything they had. They whimpered as they kissed and cried at the same time; holding each other...not wanting to let go. Ali rubbed her thumb across the beautiful promise ring that James just gave to her. She would never take it off. They heistantly pulled away and got themselves together...trying to be strong. They put all their close back on and it time for Ali to leave.

They slowly walked hand in hand down the hall and they stopped once they got to the front door.

"I love you. I'm gonna miss you so much. Even though, I am going to have you with me." Ali said and kissed the promise finger happily being worn on her ring finger. "I'll call you when I land."

James brushed his face with his hands then nodded. "I love you too and I'm going to miss you too. Make me proud and go kill it." he smiled softly at her and held her close. They leaned in for one last kiss, again, giving it all they had with more passion and love. They pulled away and wiped the tears away from each other's faces.

As Ali walked to her car, she kept on glancing back at James everytime. Her eyes never left him as she got in the car. James felt his stomach drop as the car pulled out of the driveway and Ali left.

As Ali drove off, she felt the biggest lump in her throat and she felt her heart break a little. The damage was done. She made her way to the airport where she would be heading off to Chicago for God knows how long.