Halloween night part 1

It was Halloween at the knights academy, and everyone was allowed to wear their costumes during school, which Macy was mega exited about ! This year Macy decided to dress as a dragon ! After all.dragons where mega awesome ! Way better than being a princess.

( I have it where there are dorm rooms here)

Macy put on her dragon costume that was also combined with knights armor because come on it looked epic ! Grabbed her mace, and left the room, exited to see what her friends where dressed as.

She walked to clay's room wondering if he was still in there, " hay clay you there ? " Macy called through the door after knocking, " just a second ! " clay called, after about two minutes clay opened the door, " what are you supposed to be ? " Macy asked, clay had grey makeup on his face, a different helmet, and different armor, " I'm supposed to be a squire bot, one of the guard ones. " clay explained, " cool ! Come on let's see what everyone else dressed as ! " Macy said as she grabbed clays arm and dragged him from the dorm room to the outside of the building, she knew Aaron would be out there somewhere, he always was.

" yo Macy ! Cool dragon costume ! " Aaron called, he was on his hoverbord as usual, he was wearing a skeleton costume, but instead of a mask like other kids he had skeleton makeup. " hey Aaron ! Cool skeleton outfit ! " Macy called back, " lance and axl are in the courtyard come on ! " Aaron said before flying away, " I wonder where jestro is. " clay said. " probably also in the courtyard you know how much he absolutely loves Halloween. " Macy pointed out. " yeah, let's head over before the school day starts. " clay said, and with that the two kids where off.

Once they got to the courtyard they found their friends in one of the front corners, " hey guys ! " Macy called, " hey guys ! " jestro shouted back. Jestro was wearing blue armor and had made his hair grey and put it in a different style,

Lance was next to him, his costume was pure white, he was dressed as a cat, there was a fancy golden thing on the end of his tale that had a few gems on it, a fancy golden colour ( is that how you spell it ?) That also had gems on it, and his name was engraved on the name tag, he also had whiskers and a cat nose painted on his nose, and fake fangs.

Axl was wearing a black werewolf costume with his knights armor, he pretty much never took off his armor, but in all honesty, axl was more of a were puppy than where wolf to those who knew him.

" today is going to be so fun ! " Macy said, " hey jestro who are you dressed as ? " clay asked, " I'm supposed to be sr griffiths. What do ya think ? " jestro asked, " looks pretty accurate, I'm supposed to be a squire bot. " clay said, " cool ! " jestro respond, " I'm sure sr griffiths will approve . " Macy joked, " I hear their going to do something Halloween themed during class instead of our usual lessons. " lance remarked, " yeah ! I can't wait to see what we get to do ! " Aaron said " I hope it's fun. " axl said, " well in about three minuets we get to see, come on guys let's head to class, " clay said, ( their all in the same class in this story.)

The kids headed to their class as the first bell that announced the start of school rang and made it to class, surprisingly jestro was the only one in the academy who decided to dress as sr griffiths. But there where a few people dressed as squire bots like clay was.

" huh, guess I'm the only one. " jestro shrugged, " a few decided to be principal brickland though. " clay pointed out, " yeah, " jestro said , " yo dudes this is going to be so awesome! " Aaron exclaimed as their teacher at griffiths walked into the classroom and took his place in front of the smart board.

What was a little funny was sr griffiths and principal brickland had decided to dress as each other this year, mostly cause it was fun to see how confused the students got.

" Good morning class, " sr griffiths said to the students, a kid in the back who had decided to dress as Macy in the princess dress raised her hand, " yes Angelina ? " sr griffiths said, " isn't as griffiths supposed to be teaching this class ? " the girl asked, " indeed he is, he indeed I am, " sr griffiths joked as the real Macy facepalmed, it was obvious the two had swapped, principal brickland's hair was greyer than griffiths. But than again this girl thought Macy would voluntarily wear a stupid looking frilly fancy shmancy dress, bleh.

" for today sense it's a special occasion, we will be doing Halloween themed activities here before all of the grades go to the multipurpose room for the main Halloween party were having. " sr griffiths explained, excitement was visible on Aarons face, " for the moment you may talk among yourselves before we get to our first activity, "sr griffiths said,

" sweet ! " Aaron said as chatter instantly filled the classroom, " there's gonna be a party ? Awesome ! " Macy exclaimed, clay looked a bit nervous, he was more into knights training than party's, and wasn't that good at social stuff, he had met jestro and Macy by chance, than the others just decided to team up with him, macy, and jestro. " you ok clay ? You seem nervous. " lance pointed out, " yeah, I'm just not that into stuff like party's, " clay said, "trust me, I love everything about party's but the people, so many people that could be judging you be so many was to horribly mess up." Jestro admitted , trying to comfort clay, "maybe I should've asked if you where ok." Lance remarked, jestro just nervously smiled, he hadn't ment to sound that insecure in front of his friends.

Everyone chatted for a while until the first activity came up, Basicly draw a Halloween themed picture, axl made his look more cutesy than spooky, meanwhile Aaron and Macy tried to make theirs the most spooky,

Suddenly mid activity the lights started flickering, " uhh, is that supposed to be happening because of the theme ? Or are the lights actually flickering ? " axl asked, " that shouldn't be happening, " sr griffiths mumbled, "I'm going to see if there's anything wrong with the schools power of if someone just decided this would be a good prank, stay in here" he said as he opened the door and left the room.

" I bet their just trying to scare us, they probably always do this to the younger students like us, " clay remarked, "still you gotta admit, it is cool," Macy remarked, " yeah, I wonder what kinda scary thing they do to the higher grade kids. " Aaron remarked, " I dunno, just be cool though. " Macy said, " well I'm just glad we don't have to work. " lance said.

After about 30 minutes clay started to get concerned, especially sense the lights where still flickering, " guys I don't think we're being pranked, something happened... " clay said nervously, " should we leave the room and see what's goin on ? " jestro asked, " I mean why not ? It's been more than 15 minutes so we can leave. " Aaron said, " warmongers a joke not an actual rule. " clay said, " I think we should still see what's going on. " axl said before someone shouted in the hallway, " okeeey yeah we're going go check it out. " Macy said as she grabbed her mace and headed to the door, aaron shrugged and followed, " looks like this is a team effort. " lance sighed as he joined his friends, soon enough the entire friend group was standing at the class door, about to step into the hallway.

" but Macy your the princess. Don't go out there ! " the girl, Angelina said, " yeah I'm not that kinda princess, if anything comes at me in just gonna go after it with my mace, no big deal. " Macy said before leaving the room. " this is gonna be scary.. " jestro whimpered as clay put a hand on jestro shoulder, and with that the small team of kids left the room to see what was going on.