Save Me (A Louis Tomlison fanfic)

--------------------Allison's POV-------------------------

Hey my name is Allison but people call me Ali I have brown eyes and bright red hair. I am 16 years old and I guess I can be a ditz. I live with my boyfriend because my parents died recently. It was a murder and I'm the only one who knows what happened. You see my boyfriend Logan killed my parents and he hits me. I had to make my 4 year old sister live with my best friend Sarah. You see every thing now, that he has been abusing me. I'm in and out of the hospital all the time and nearly died twice.

I begin to walk to Sarah's house to see Gracyn my four year old sister. When I reach the house I knock on the door and I hear " AALLLLIII!" My baby sister screamed oh how I loved her. She opened the door and ran into my arms, I love her so much.

"Hey Gracyn, what's up?" I ask, laughing.

"Nothing. Can you come in?" I nodded and followed her in. We had a great time playing games and talking, but after about 45 minutes I had to leave.

I had to go back home and see Logan. If i wasn't home in exactly an hourLogan would come get me.

I walked up to the front door and he was there standing waiting for me. I looked down at his hand and saw he was gripping a knife. It looked like he was going to run at me and stab me, but instead he spoke.

"Hey we're going to the store. Get outside, now." He screamed. We were right by Starbucks and I wanted to get away from Logan for just a little while.

"Hey Logan I have to go to the bathroom can I run in to Starbucks please?"

"No!" He yelled.

"B-But I really have to go!" I said pleading. He parked the car and turned around, punched me as hard as he could. He did it repeatedly over and over I blacked out. The last thing I remember was a guy in stripes opening the door and pulling me out of the car.

Louis' P.O.V

"Mr. Tomlinson?" A man in a white coat asked, walking in. I stood up and faced him at the door.

"Yes?" He walked over to me and looked down at the girl laying lifelessly in the bed. I had tied her red hair up in a messy bun and it made her look more comfortable.

"Miss High has been abused for over four years. She has many bruises and has had many broken bones in the past." I nodded and couldn't help but feel bad for the girl. "Once she wakes up you can take her home." He walked out and I remembered something. I don't know where her home is.

"Um, who are you?" I heard a beautiful British accent ask from behind me. I turned around to see a big pair of brown eyes staring back at me.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

...........................A/N..............

Hey guys so how do you like this so far? Well I think I should start doing this again but my other story I wrote sucked...........yeah and we'll I'm going to take it down and have my ideas for that story come into this one :) well bye my lovelies