Bonus Chapter...

•Don't you forget about me•

********************************************(Play song through, kinda important)

(Play song through, kinda important)

Three Months Later.

Mike's POV:

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Cameron Lily Harrington, taken at such a young age, in this hour we shall not be in dispair, but honour the life that has been, Cameron was a—- quite a bitch to be fair"

Lucas laughed as a pillow was thrown at his face, I sighed smiling as I taped up the box infront of me and pushed it over to the front door.

"Turn around, look at what you see, in her face the mirror or your dreams" I heard Lucas and Max start singing earning a middle finger from Dustin.

I saw El walk out of one of the rooms holding a letter in her hand, her eyes were red and puffy, she just smiled and nodded to me before walking over to Dustin and sitting next to him offering a small smile.

A loud bang tore my gaze away from the group of friends, the floor was covered in Will's toys as a box had fell from a pair of hands.

"Shit"

I laughed before leaning down to pick up the bits of toys.

"It's always me. I'm such a victim"

I just laughed holding a teddy bear out, to which she took from my hands and placed it gently in the box, grabbing the tape from the table and taping the box back up putting about fifty layers on this time.

"If that doesn't hold it I'm gonna cry" she sighed. She struggled getting back up, holding her waist as she pushed herself from her knees.

"You alright?" I asked rushing to her side. She gave me a look before rolling her eyes and walking around the box and back into the room with the rest of the group in.

"Want your pillow back Cam?" Lucas said throwing it at her. To which she threw straight back.

"El, it's time to go" Joyce spoke up from behind us, the laughter in the room died down as we turned to face the brunette woman.

*********
2 Weeks later
*********

"Man I love this song" Cam whispered, turning up the radio, and jumping off of the sofa, we were having a movie marathon, currently trying our best to watch Back to the Future. I turned off the TV, noticing the song 'Don't you' was on.

She reached her hand out for me to take, as she moved her hips and arms to the song, I shook my head with a small smile.

"Get up, Frog-face" She teased letting out a cute giggle, I felt the seat I was currently sat on begin to burn my butt.

"Ow, that's not fair" I said grabbing her making her let out a small yelp before we both broke into a laughing state.

"Now, will you dance with me?" She asked calming down, I sighed before taking her hand and twirling her around. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed mine on her hips making sure not to touch her torso.

"Does it hurt?" I asked looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"Not so much anymore, I have two badass scars though" She laughed looking down, her nose scrunching as she did, to realise how far we have come since we first met is insane. I used to get nervous and anxious just looking in Cameron's direction, and somehow now.... I'm slow dancing with her to Simple Minds.

"I love you too" She whispered, looking back up at me.

"What?" I asked my mouth open in and closing like a fish.

"That night at the store, I was just messing with you, I heard you, you weren't exactly quiet about it Wheeler" She smiled, I felt like a huge weight had just been lifted from my shoulders. I smiled looking into her eyes.

She looked down at my lips before looking back up at my eyes, I smiled before leaning down and kissing her. She smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer.