10.5✘

I just edited this, so there are a few things that I've added. They are written at the bottom of the ch.

________________________________________

Alright, PSA, dudes.

I have finally decided to come up with a schedule for this thing (I seriously don't want to abandon this. And not so early).

Thus, today, as a welcome back for the book, I have made a crack chapter which includes multiple horrendous and idiotic events occurring at an infamous hour of midnight, 1 AM.

(B r u h I sleep at four)

And this quarantine gives some time for more shit like this.

I took a lot of time to make this, considering this entire chapter had 3k words (even my fanfic's chapters aren't this long, usually).

Btw, the schedule is: Will usually be updated on Friday or Saturday. If I extend till Sunday, by Saturday, I will have it updated.

Make sure to comment! I wonder how many of you guys suffer by this shit of a writing! :D

Requests are always open!!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

_________________________________________

So.. this one is kind of like a continuation of part 10.. and I mentioned it before as well, so I am publishing now as part 10.5.

Umm. The pronouns will be that of girls, including the place of dorms, according to the chart of 1A dorms. I actually realized this after I finished editing this chapter. 

So, if you're a male, please imagine the pronouns are that of males (I am really, really sorry. My ass is too lazy D:)

Also, this part will be kind of like a story (To understand it, please read all the sign's chats).

Here is the dorm chart, btw

What did the person who texted you, text you? 

Aries: 

Hardly Unmanly

Did you see Bakubro today? 

Hardly Unmanly

God, he almost blasted the entire building!

You

Nice

Hardly Unmanly

He almost killed all of us. What do you mean by nice?