16. "you do not need to see photos of baby me in a bathtub"

REAL LIFE

"OH, SHIT." "What's the matter?" Tom called to the girl from where he lay on the opposite bed, on his phone. Despite having only technically met Aspen half a day ago, the two were already completely at ease with each other, with Tom lounging on the bed and Aspen sat on the floor below, resting her head close by. "I forgot my parents were coming home
tonight." The girl sighed, tilting her head slightly so it rested against Tom's side. Tom flinched slightly, unexpecting of the contact, but he didn't resist, and let the brunette's hair splay out across his stomach.
"What's so bad about that?" He asked, closing his phone and placing it at his side. Aspen sighed. "Because," she whined, "they're embarrassing." Tom cocked an eyebrow as he watched Aspen look up at him with big pleasing eyes. "Look. You've never met my mother." Aspen explained. "I literally met you like ten hours ago. You do not need to see photos of baby me in a bathtub just quite yet." "Yet?" Tom let out a little laugh, before Aspen froze beside him.
Tom's hand now rested against Aspen's cheek, caressing it gently without Tom's own intent or knowledge. He winced, and went to pull his hand away, but instead, was met with Aspen's palm over his hand, her fingers lacing between his.
A small smile tugged at Aspen's lips, her eyes meeting Tom's as he allowed his thumb to trace over her cheekbone softly. It was then Tom realised how close they were, him leaning over her, a grin playing at his lips. His unruly curls slipped from where he had previously pushed them back, dangling above Aspen and brushing against her nose and lips. His breathing shallowed as a rapping on Aspen's bedroom door filled his ears and Josh peered round the corner.

"EW, GROSS." The teen's nose crinkled as he cringed, and his own curls were followed by Asher, who stuck his head round the door next to Josh and laughed. "Come on," Joshua spoke, his eyes boring into Tom, who, with eyes, retracted and fell back on the bed, resting on his elbows. Aspen sat up, her cheeks dusted red. "Mom and dad are here." "So don't do that in front of them." Asher added before the boys sprinted down the stairs cackling.

ASPEN STOOD UP from her seat on the floor slowly, before offering Tom a hand. He took it gently, allowing himself to be pulled up as he followed her downstairs to the dining room, neither saying a word about the prior events.

✧ ☽
tomholland2013

✧ ☽tomholland2013

liked by hazosterfield, rilesbeau and 3,837,276 others tomholland2013 thanku mama, papa, josh n ruby kelly for these gorgeous photos of baby aspie

tomholland2013 thanku mama, papa, josh n ruby kelly for these gorgeous photos of baby aspie

tagged [aspenkeldog]

view 26,397 more comments

username1 she's so cuuteee

username2 omg does that mean tom is with aspen!?!?!?

jkelly aHAHAHAHA
aspenkeldog i hate you

username3 yess asptom🥰🥰

username4 anyone else noticed how tom has already met aspens parents and is staying at her house and they're still not dating?
username5 not CONFIRMED to be dating. let a girl dream.

rilesbeau love mama and papa kelly almost as much as i love aspie and tommy
username6 expOsed

username7 omf what a hoe her and tom have literally been friends for like three months slag
username8 three months is a long time to build up a frienship. leave them alone to be friends and meet up like normal people do.

hazosterfield haha haha ur a sucker
aspenkeldog and this is why jacob is my favourite
lifeisaloha 💗💓💝💘💞💕💖

username9 literally like a married couple

morganstorm i am HERE for domestic asptom 🙌🏼
aspenkeldog morgieeee you rat

username10 what a slut

aspenkeldog tom i hate you

aspenkeldog tom i'm lonely come to the living room
username11 aspen is literally my two moods

username12 i <3 domestic asptom

username13 tomdaya tho??
username12 no