Brittana Appreciation Post

Ship BrittanaCharacters Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce Relationship Hooked up prior to Sectionals, in Duets and in SexyAdmitted their feelings for each other in SexyOfficially dating in Pot o' GoldBroke up in The Break-Up Kissed in 100 Got back...

Ship
Brittana
Characters
Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce
Relationship
Hooked up prior to Sectionals, in Duets and in Sexy
Admitted their feelings for each other in Sexy
Officially dating in Pot o' Gold
Broke up in The Break-Up
Kissed in 100
Got back together in New Directions
Got engaged in Jagged Little Tapestry
Got married in A Wedding
Portrayed by
Naya Rivera And Heather Morris

Reasons To Love Santana and Brittany

1) They're Best friends
2) Santana spent months in knots but Brittany straightened her out in seconds
3) They love each other
4) They're married
5) The pinky hold

Best Santana And Brittany Songs

1) Hand in my pocket/I feel the earth move -6x03
How can you not love this duet? This song is so underrated and it's the song they get engaged too.

2) Landslide - 2x15
This is one of the best trio songs in glee and one of my favourite songs ever (I love Fleetwood Mac)

3) Songbird - 2x18
I love this song and it highkey makes me cry.

4) Me against the music - 2x02
I love this duet and Brittana deserved way more duets.

5) Dancing on my own - n/a
Technically this song was never in an episode but Heather sounds so good and if you haven't listened to it, you should.

Brittana Facts

1) They are considered the Glee Club's best female dancers.
2) They almost always wear their friendship bracelets.
3) They are the first female-female couple on the show.
4) If it were up to Naya, she would have Santana get Brittany pregnant and then have their own spin-off show.
5) Brittany said that she loves Santana more than she loves anyone else in this world.

Brittana Quotes

1) Season 1 episode 13 Wheels

Santana: Sex is not dating.

Brittany: If it were Santana and I would be dating.

2) Season 2 Episode 15 Sexy

Santana: I want to be with you. But I'm afraid of the talks and the looks. I mean, you know what happened to Kurt at this school. I'm so afraid of what everyone will say behind my back. Still, I have to accept that... I love you. I love you a-and I don't want to be with Sam or Finn or any of those other guys. I just want you. Please say you love me back. Please.

3) Season 3 Episode 7 I kissed a girl

Santana: When I'm with Brittany, I finally understand what people are talking about when they talk about love.

4) Season 4 Episode 2 Britney 2.0

Brittany: She was not only my girlfriend but also my best friend.

5) Season 4 Episode 4 The break up

Santana: Sophomore year, I used to sit in this back row and secretly watch you. I counted the number of times you'd smile at me, and I'd die on days that you didn't. I miss this place so much. It's where we fell in love, where I could say things with music, when words just weren't enough.

Storylines that should have happened

1) More of them in season 1

2) A single wedding (I hated the double wedding...Sorry)

3) A Quinn,Puck,Santana and Brittany double date.

4) What happened after the time jump? Did they have kids? I guess we'll never know (because RIB only cared about Rachel, Kurt and Blaine) (Hoping for a Brittana spin off)

5) More Brittana in general

Final thoughts

I love them. They are so good together and deserved better