Chapter 1

Megan walks into the kitchen to see her younger sister, Cassandra, sitting at the table doing homework. More importantly, she sees the waistband of her underwear. She walks up and says "Whatcha doing Cassie?"Cassie, what she is called by friends and family, reply's, "Just doing my math homework. Why what's up?" "Nothin much... just" and then Megan grabs Cassie's exposed waistband and pulls, "Just thought I would let you know your underwear is showing." Then Megan really started pulling on Cassie's purple and green panties that says "Puddin" on the waistband, in reference to Harley Quinn and the Joker. Megan got her underwear almost to her head when Jonathan walked in. Jonathan is a good family friend that both Megan and Cassie have a crush on. Jonathan saw Megan giving Cassie this huge wedgie, which is a normal sight in this house and at school, he just chuckled. Cassie was so embarrassed and begged Megan to let her go. Megan obliged but not before she stuck the waistband of Cassie's underwear on her forehead. Cassie quickly pulled her underwear off her head and stuck it back in her pants. Then Megan and Jonathan walked into the other room and as Cassie was about to follow them, Megan told her not to even think about it unless she wanted another wedgie. That threat caused Cassie to sit back down and finish her homework.