important

The "stolen characters" has been taken care of. I overreacted at the first sign of my characters being copied. @myherostories22 is changing the names, at their own offering. Which I'm actually really happy about.

They have had a character called Kaitlynn for JD's sister before this ordeal. I was just assuming the worst. Again, very few people spell that name the way I do and it was after their friend, not me. My parents gave me a strange spelling of my name and it's rare to see it on Facebook, let alone in a story. This character name will not be changed.

I will reiterate it here as it was in the comments. Jesse and Chloe are special names to me. Chloe in particular. It's why I have started using it for stories. Giselle was a one-time child. But Chloe is a constant in my stories as it's a very meaningful name to me. I've had the name Chloe picked out for my daughter since I was probably five, and I'm eighteen now. It's the most sentimental and special name to me.

Please, for the love of god (Ha!), don't take this name. It's extremely important to me and I'd write JDRonica children with names I didn't love just because of how special this name is to me. From Giselle to Eden, Penelope to Mackenzie, I have settled on names I don't love in my stories because I'm afraid that if someone catches my special name, it won't be special anymore. And I like those names! They just aren't Chloe. They aren't that bam-wow-emotional name.

I overreacted with this situation. I took this at face value and immediately jumped to the worst conclusion. It's a symptom of my mental illness that I'm working on. I had also had a bad day.

Remember, I don't own concepts or Heathers. You can make whatever you want with your own stories, write whatever you feel like writing. Just please, don't take my names. Jesse and Chloe were all I had that was mine in this book since I don't own JD and Veronica.

Everyone have a great night, and thank you for reading tag, you're it. Maybe after this drama, you should read History Repeats Itself.