Pregnancy and bad reality...

"I drunk..."

Don looked and felt devestated...he had drunk from his mate...he drunk his lovers blood when he SWORE he'd never Ever do that! Donatello felt the utmost guilt, and it felt like he should just...stay clear or break up with leo for his own sake..even though they've only been together around 2-3 months. And dont get him wrong...he LOVED being with leo, his soothing voice, those beautiful yet mysterious dark blue eyes! He admired his determination and bravery...Some things donnie didn't posess. He was also an amazing kisser~

"I know but its alright! A-at least your better.."

Leo smiled, leaning on and kissing don deeply. Not only was he all that, he was also the Dominant mate in this relationship. That doesn't mean he rushed donnie into anything serious, but when it came to dominance..leo always won. Well...maybe he was a little forceful on heat or mating season..but thats mother nature talking, not actually leonardo.

Since leo is the better one at control...donnie let leo explore his mouth, which meant that Don was going to have a little love..thanks emotions! Leo carefully, and with care lay Donatello down onto the Sofa..not letting their kiss weaken in passion nor even end..and begun to slowly take off the overgrown, brown coloured coat-jacket from his tall and slim mates' figure..revealing a dark creamy, yet pattened plastron, and skinny, olive coloured arms...

"L-leo..a-are you--"

The vampire couldn't finish his question, since the leader had went to his colar bone..and began placing many many kisses onto the soft, warm skin. Dons face heated up, as he finally realised that his lovers eyes were white....showing he NEEDED-no WANTED to mate..and he was his obvious target. He...was never so so needy on mating season...so why was leo suddenly needing this?! Oh god Donnie wasn't ready yet...he was Nowhere near ready..as something could happen..and it did that changed both their lives!

He should of told leo before hand...even though he had been giving all of them countless lessons about mating, pregnancy, heat and mating season...and omega's and Alpha's. The differences between an Alpha and Omega..is an Alpha can not get pregnant and are dominant, while an Omega can possibly get pregnant and are submissive. He..he was an Omega, meaning doing this may make him pregnant. Don't get him wrong, he'd love to go through it, feeling those kicks and seeing them on the ultrasound! He'd love to be able to eat loads of food! He'd love to hold them and see them grow!

"L-leo~!!"

He gasp, as he suddenly felt leo Ram into him and thrust with emense speed. His body immediately reacted..as his member came from his pocket, making the vampire moan repeatedly...as leo wraps his hands around the member and stroke.

>few days later<

Donnie slurs in his sleep, wrapping his arms tightly around his mate...curling up slightly. All through the past few nights he had been getting up and throwing up inside the toilet...immediately getting the feeling of pregnancy! Although...maybe leo wouldn't be happy..since technically leo didn't do it from love, but need! Maybe leo didn't want to be a dad!

Donnie shakes leo lightly, making leo wake up.

"Mm? What's wrong vampie?"

"..i-um...how w-would you um...a-a-act if i...s-somehow got pregnant?"

"Well....i wouldn't want it..since were still only young and we've not been together that long.."

Donnie's heart shatters from that response. He keeps quiet, taking quick glances to his flat plastron...and took his arms quickly from around him..tears streaming down his face!

"Baby..what's--
Oh...oh god..."

Leo had realised why he'd ask....