He Hates Harry Potter

Hogwarts potion master glared at the boy sitting in the left side third row.... stupidly grinning at the girl sitting next to him...

Daphne Greengrass looked like she would kill him in an instant.. Seveurs couldn't blame her.. He himself want to throttle the boy for just being here..

With that stupid grin on face he reminds of that Dog Black.. The white sheep of black family.. The boy who tormented severus in his school time..

The boy's brooding nature, pure talent in defence and deeper understanding reminds him of that werewolf Lupin.. Who was the only sensible one in that marauders but not enough to stop his friends from tormenting severus.

Now he is giving the girl a challenging look.. Which is so much like James Potter The person Severus hates with passion .. Brave Potters who think they can save everyone.. Showing off their courage to everyone as if they are direct decentent of Gordic Gryffindor.

His smile and the compassion in that emerald eyes is Lily's... Like her the boy takes everyone and everything to his heart.. His eyes makes it hard to forget lily... His best friend. Who defended him always.. Whom he lost in a moment of anger.

And finally the anger and determination reminds so much of Aurora Potter.. His beautiful Ria who was always there for him.. She who held him close and consoled when he lost his best friend .. Who loved him so much.. Who wanted him to be away from all the negativity in this world.
He still remember Ria with tears in her eyes and anger evident in her face screaming at him for being a coward and hanging out with death eaters even though he was not interested in . His lovely Ria whom he loved more than anything in this world.

His  love whom he lost because of his ambition and selfishness...

When the boy look at him with anger.. He reminds of her..

That's why he hates Harry Potter.. The boy who reminds him of the lost times which will never return.. Be it good or bad.. It was the only time when people cared for him...