♛ .𝟏𝟖. ♛

[Brian's P

[Brian's P.O.V]

❝hold the phone-.❞ Freddie said, ❝you said Chrissie?❞

❝yes, I said Chrissie.❞ I repeated. ❝why the fuck is she at your house?❞ Freddie asked. I shrugged, forgetting he can't see me, ❝I don't know.❞

I peeked through the eye hole again, making sure that I didn't mistaken someone else as Chrissie.

Nope. It was her alright.

❝keep me on the phone. I want to hear this.❞ Freddie said, sounding suddenly sounding like he's extremely interested for the upcoming conversation I'm about to to have.

❝I-I guess...I mean- you might want to be quiet because if she hears you-.❞

❝shut up! I don't fucking care if she hears my voice, just open the bloody door, let her come in, and be a fucking man!❞ Freddie yelled.

I blinked, jolting my head back a bit because of his screaming and demands, ❝I- ok.❞

I took in a short breath and reached my fingers out to the lock.

❝hurry up!❞

I mocked Freddie, mumbling the words, 'hurry up!', dramatically unlocked the door—loud enough for Freddie to hear—, and opened the door.

❝Brian!❞ Chrissie exclaimed.

Brian!❞ I heard Freddie copy her in the worst imitation possible.

I bit my bottom lip, trying hard not to burst out laughing.

❝how are you?❞ She wrapped her arms around my body, making me grow uncomfortable.

❝good.❞

I lied.

I'm fucking dying because of you!

I lost my bloody, new boyfriend because of you!

❝who is it?❞ My mother asked. ❝it's Chrissie!❞ I told.

❝oh, Chrissie! Let her come in.❞ She instructed, coming from around the corner.

Chrissie was already planning to come in anyways.

I rolled my eyes and groaned—in my head—, but did as my mother told me to do.

I made Chrissie some room to step in my bungalow, because I knew she would start yelling at me at any time soon if I didn't let her in.

She then chuckled at me, ❝why do you have a phone in your hand?❞

❝actually, the question is: why are you here?❞ Freddie quietly asked her.