"That's where G-Georgie disappeared" Bill said pointing at the map and a projector, projected onto the spots that the events took place. "There's the ironworks, and the black sp-spot" He continued. "Everywhere It happens it's-it's all connected by the sewers and they all meet up at the well-house" Bill finished.

Alice sank in her chair next to Stan, she was too quiet. She would've went: 'oh great the monsters a crackhead! Maybe we should just hand it some crack and it'll leave us alone' but instead Alice tightly squeezed Stan's hand.

"You mean the house on Neibolt street?" Ben asked.

"You mean the creepy-ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said.

Alice shivered. "I hate that place, I always feel like it's watching me" Stan said.

Eddie took a puff out of his inhaler, was breathing was fast, Alice sat up ready to calm down Eddie if needed to. "That's where I saw It, that's where I saw the clown" Eddie said.

"Th-th-that-that's where It lives" Bill said.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there" Beverly said shaking her head.

Soon Eddie stood up in front of the projector. "Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie asked gesturing to the map, his inhaler was tightly clutched into his hand. "I can barley breath. It's summer. We're kids, I can barely breath. I'm having a fucking asthma attack! And fuck doing this!" Eddie said as he ripped off the map.

"Eddie calm down" Alice said, her voice sounded shaky. Like she was trying to also calm down herself.

"What the hell?! Put the map back" Bill said. Eddie shook his head.

Then the projector went out of control. It showed pictures of Bill with his family, with Georgie, everyone got out of their chairs and Richie tightly grabbed onto Eddie. "Guys!" Alice said as each slide was the same picture but it was zooming in on Mrs.Denbroughs face.

"What the fuck!?" Richie shouted. Mrs.Denbroughs moved with each slide soon a horrific face was shown, the same face Alice punched and stabbed: It.
"What the fuck is that!?" Richie shouted

"I don't know!" Eddie screamed.

"It's It!" Beverly shouted. "Turn it off!" Beverly shouted.

Alice turned to Bill. "Bill, then it off!" Alice shouted. Bill was breathing hard, his chest rising and falling rapidly. Mike then kicked down the stand where the projector stood and the projector fell to the ground with a crash.

Alice didn't even notice she was shaking so badly, until Stan grabbed her hand. The group let out relieved sighs as their shoulders fell.The projector turned back on and they screamed as the clown seemed to pop out.

"Stanley! Alice!" Richie grabbed both of them and pulled them away.

With each flick the clown seemed to disappear and reappear. Each flick, the group was sent into darkness and then the clowns horrid face would be with them. Alice watched as the clown crawled foreword to Beverly.

Alice then stood up and ran towards the redhead against Stan and Richie's shouts. Alice stood in front of the crying and shaking girl, Alice had her arms spread out as if offering herself for the clown to take.

Soon light was poured into the garage and the clown was gone. Alice lowered her arms and Beverly tightly hugged her. "That's was stupid. So stupid" Beverly muttered in Alice's ear.

"I couldn't let It—I couldn't let that thing get you" Alice said as she sniffed but refused to let the tears fall.

Beverly then pulled away from Alice and hugged Mike and Ben who had lifted the garage door. Richie grabbed onto Alice's wrist and hugged her. "You're gonna be the death yourself" Richie told her.

"I know" Alice whispered. But Alice believed it was better her than them.

Once Alice pulled away from Richie, Stan grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Please never do that again" Stan said, his eyes were pleading.

Alice nodded and the two went over to where Bill walked out. "It saw us! It knows where we are" Eddie said as he took a puff of his inhaler.

"It always knew" Alice said.

"Alright w-we should go" Bill said.

Alice stepped foreword but Beverly held her back. "Go? Go where?" Beverly asked.

"Neibolt, that's where G-g-Georgie is" Bill said.

Ben gestured to the garage. "After that?" Ben asked.

"Yeah man, I mean Alice almost sacrificed herself to save Beverly and its summer we should be outside—"

Bill cut Richie off. "If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-fucking time!" Bill said.

"It's between spring and fall" Richie muttered.

Bill then got onto his bike and rode off. "Bill!" Beverly shouted.

Bill was gonna go after the beast. By himself, Alice couldn't let him do that, no. Alice then hopped onto her bike (thankfully filled with air) and followed Bill. If Bill was going to fight that clown, so was Alice.

AUTHORS NOTE
if y'all could tell me who this
actress is it would be really helpful, she's
gonna be put as the older version of
Alice, I just forgot her name :(

AUTHORS NOTE if y'all could tell me who this actress is it would be really helpful, she's gonna be put as the older version of Alice, I just forgot her name :(