"James what-" she got off again by James' lips.

"Don't speak. The less you do, the less we both get hurt." he said as he kissed her neck. He reached for the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Once he put it on he spread her legs wide open and lined up his hard length on her sweet folds.

Ali moaned when she felt James enter his length inside of her. James bent down to kiss her again while thrusting in and out of her. "So...you wouldn't move..for m-me?" Ali managed to say while moaning. James didn't respond and just thrusted deeper inside of her. "Oh James...ohh!" she arched her head back. "Faster." she asked and he did just that. Ali held onto James' neck as he went faster.

"Fuck Ali..you feel so good." James growled as he thrusted faster and faster. He savagely kissed all over her neck and licked it, leaving trails of wetness. Ali lifted her hips to meet with James' thrusts and it brought them over the edge. James felt Ali's folds tighten around him and while Ali moaned and gasped faster and louder, knowing she was cumming, he came too. He lifted his head as his length exploded inside Ali and filled her up with his warm cum. He pulled out and layed next to Ali on the bed.

James didn't say anything and just let out a sigh of frustration. He grabbed Ali by the arms and pulled her into his embrace. Ali rested her head on his chest and wrapped one arm around his torso, holding him tightly.

"You can't avoid this forever you know. Just tell me your not willing to move for me. I'll be hurt but I won't be mad at you." Ali whispered and caressed his torso.

"That's exactly what I don't want. I don't want you to be hurt because of me. I want you to do what you wanna do and if that means you're moving to Chicago-"

"Do you have any idea how much freedom we'll have if you do move there with me?" Ali asked out of the blue.

"Yes I do but Ali I just can't...I c-can't leave SF." James shook his head. "I'm sorry..." he said and released Ali from his arms. He got up and headed for the bathroom.

Ali rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. The tears began to escape and she wiped them away quickly. She understood that James didn't want to leave his life here. He had his family here, his job, his whole life was here. Her feelings still hurt about the fact they he wouldn't sacrifice it all for her. He supported her going but won't move with her. Ali didn't know what to do because she found out a long time ago that she can't live without him. She would never doubt the love he has for her but would he survive without seeing her everyday?

Ali pushed herself off the bed and fell to her knees on the floor. She began to put her clothes on while a million thoughts ran through her head. She heard the bathroom door open but didn't turn around. Once she got all her clothes on she got up. Ali felt James' arms wrap around her waist. She closer eyes and sighed while James kissed the back of he neck.

"I don't want you to think I don't love you as mush as you love me. And I don't want you to think that I'm not willing to do anything for you." he whispered.

"I don't. I would do anything to be with you and if that means, pushing UC to the side, I will."

"No." James turned her around to face him. "You're not giving up your dream because me. I couldn't live with myself. If you get in, you're going." James grabbed her chin and pecked her lips.

"But, I won't see you everyday anymore. Don't you wanna be able to see me?" Ali looked up at him with a frown.

"Of course I do. I can't live without you Ali but I want you to accomplish everything you want to accomplish in life. Your education is important I know how badly you want to be a guitarist. I would never get in the way of that. We could communicate everyday. We'll push through that once it comes. Right now, I just want to spend as much time with you as I can." he pecked her lips again and wiped her tears away with his thumbs. He held her tightly. Ali pulled away then grabbed her phone. "What are you doing?"

"Texting my mom. I'm telling her I'm spending the night at Kate's." Once she was done, she threw her phone on the night stand and yanked her shirt off. "Make love to me again." she whispered and placed his hands on her breasts.

"Your wish is my command" James kissed her forehead then layed her down on the bed for round 2.

(Weeks later)

"You're gonna do great baby." James encouraged Ali. Ali was putting her clothes back on after the intense love-making they just did. Lately on the weekends, she had been telling her parents that she was sleeping over at Kate's house when in reality, she spent the night with James. It was now Sunday and Ali had her audition the next day after school.

"Yeah, we'll see how it goes. I'm gonna be absent the whole day because I need to practice my routine at least once right before I audition so I'll see you until Tuesday." Ali pulled her hair up in a ponytail. "Imma go."

James got up from the bed and walked her to the door. "Call me to let me know how it goes?" he asked and Ali nodded. She kissed his cheek and was about to open the door until James stopped her.

"I love you." he said and kissed her knuckles.

"I love you too." Ali smiled and walked out the door.

James sighed an ran his fingers through his hair. He sat on his desk and just began to think. How would he survive without seeing Ali everyday. He wouldn't but he wasn't going to be the reason for Ali to not follow her dreams. It was going to be a hard obstacle to go through. The hardest yet but he had to stay strong for the sake of both of them. He felt like the worst boyfriend in the world when he told Ali a couple of weeks ago that he couldn't leave SF. Not only did he feel bad, he felt selfish more than what he would like to admit. He smiled lightly as he got an idea. He opened up his laptop and turned it on.

As Ali drove home, she began to think about what has been bugging her these past few days. She was considering tanking on her audition so she could stay with James and he wouldn't feel guilty about it. The more time she spent with him, the harder it was going to be to leave him. She shook her head once she got home and walked slowly. She had been practicing her routine for weeks and legs felt weak; especially after the intense sex that she and James had been having lately.

Ali walked into her house and went straight to the kitchen. She grabbed a water bottle and sat on the table, deep in her thoughts.

"Ali? Are you ok?" Jonathan walked in and sat down next to her.

"Oh, yeah I'm just nervous about tomorrow."

"Don't worry Ali. You're gonna kill it. You're a great guitarist and they're gonna want you as soon as you take that first step" Jon smiled.

"Thanks bro."

(The Next Day)

Ali arrived at the building where her auditions would be held at. She nervously walked up the stairs and opened the door. There were about 60 other guitarist there for auditions as well. As she signed up and sat down, she watched other people's routines and it made her even more nervous. Those routines were good but she wasn't exactly sure that hers was better. Is that good or bad? She thought. She was still considering tanking it. She was honestly torn between doing it or not. She all of a sudden felt her phone vibrate and took out of her bag. She saw it was a text from James and opened it up.

James: Hey baby. Just wanted to wish you one last good luck before you audition. You're gonna do great. Call me right after you're done. Hopefully I'll be on my open period by then. Love you.

Ali smiled as she texted back She got startled by the sound of her name being called from the stage. She quickly put her phone back in her bag and got up. Before she stepped on stage, she took a long breath. She stood in the middle of the stage, looking at all the people looking at her then she looked to the UC admissions people and one of them spoke up. "Are you ready Ms. Cade?"

Ali nodded her head and got in position. Do I tank or do I go for it? That was Ali's last thought as the began to play.