I miss you!

Y/n 🥳

Lol, I miss you too Yeol. I'll see you sometime, I promise

Yeol 🐥

Okay, bye bye!

I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I chuckled to myself as I thought about how he had texted me just to say he missed me.

TIME SKIP: After work

It was around 8, so I started to close down the place and head home. While I was on my way home, I heard my favorite song by Girls Generation come on. I started to sing along.

Y/n: "I got a boy 멋진, I got a boy 착한! I got a boy handsome boy 내 맘 다 가져간 I got a boy 멋진, I got a boy 착한! I got a boy awesome boy 완전 반했나 봐" I laughed as I listened to myself sing. 

TIME SKIP: At home

When I finally got home, I turned off my car and walked into my house. I was shocked as I saw the house. It was a huge mess, broken glass everywhere, the furnished was moved, and the TV was broken.

Y/n: "What the hell?!"

Baekhyun: "Where were you?!" I turned to my right as I heard Baekhyun speak. Baekhyun walked closer to me and he reached like alcohol.

Y/n: "Have you been drinking again?!" I yelled at him. He started to move even closer, so I started walking back until my back hit the wall. He trapped me in his arms as he looked into my eyes.

Baekhyun: "I said. Where. Were. You!" He yelled at me which made me flinch.

Y/n: "I was at work!" I spat at him. He moved and walked away.

Baekhyun: "Don't lie to me, Y/n!"

Y/n: "I'm not lying!" I said without missing a beat. He turned and glared at me.

Baekhyun: "Then explain why you were talking to Chanyeol today!" I scoffed.

Y/n: "Who said you could look at my laptop!" I yelled at him. 

Baekhyun: "I'm your husband, I can do whatever the hell I want!" I scoffed and started walking to our bedroom, but I was stopped when Baekhyun got a hold on my wrist.

Y/n: "Let me go, Baekhyun!" I yelled at him while trying to make him let go, but he wouldn't even budge.

Baekhyun: "No, not until you tell me where you were." He said with a cold tone.

Y/n: "I already told you! I was at work!" He pulled me closer so that our bodies were touching and our lips inches apart.

Baekhyun: "Don't make me punish you." He growled. I pushed him away and rushed to our bedroom. I locked the door and sat on our bed as tears ran down my face.

'What happened to you Baekhyun? Where is my Baekhyun? I can't do this all over again... I'm getting a divorce...'

My thoughts were everywhere. I was brought back to reality when I heard banging at the door. I jumped in fear as I heard Baekhyun yelling.

Baekhyun: "Y/n! Y/n, get the hell out of there!" I was scared to I took my phone out of my pocket and called Chanyeol. I was shaking in fear as tears still fall from my eyes.

Chanyeol "Hello?" 

Y/n: "C-Chanyeol?" I started to cry harder

Chanyeol: "Y/n, are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Y/n: "I'll explain later, can you come get me?"

Chanyeol: "Yeah, I'll be there soon."

Y/n: "Okay, bye..." I hung up. I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes before I opened the window and climbed out. I made sure to hide so Baekhyun didn't run outside. When I saw Chanyeol's car, I quickly ran over to it and got in. 

Chanyeol: "Are you-"

Y/n: "Drive! Now!" I cut Chanyeol off. He started to drive back to his house.

TIME SKIP: At Chanyeol's house

When we got to his house, we went inside and sat down on the couch. Chanyeol was holding my hands and looking me in the eyes.

Chanyeol: "Y/n, what did Baekhyun do to you?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. 

After I finished telling Chanyeol what happened, I was in tears for the second time today.

Y/n: "I don't know what to do! I don't want this to happen all over again!" I cried as Chanyeol pulled me closer to him.

Chanyeol: "I think you should get a divorce. I know you love him a lot, but this has already happened, and it wasn't pretty." I got off of him and nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah, I am getting a divorce..."

TIME SKIP:  2 years later

It has been 2 years since I divorced Baekhyun, and I have been a mess. I was still madly in love with him, but it was for the best. Ever since the divorce, I have been drinking more and getting into trouble with the law. I am living with Chanyeol because my parents think I am a mess and don't want to know me as their daughter. I see Baekhyun a lot in public, and he looks like he is happily married again, which breaks my heart even more.

It was around midnight. I was walking out of the bar, but this time I wasn't drunk, I just didn't feel like drinking. It was damp outside since it was raining earlier. 

???: "What's a pretty girl like you doing out her all alone?" I heard the voice of a male speak behind me. I rolled my  eyes and turned around.

Y/n: "Look, I don't want to hook up with you tonight. So can you please-" He cut me off.

???: "Oh I don't want to hook up with you, Kim Y/n." I was shocked when I heard him say my name.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, do I know you?" 

???: "No, I'm JB, I have heard a lot about you though, Y/n." I looked into his eyes.

Y/n: "What do you want from me?"

JB: "I want you to join my gang." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Y/n: "A gang?" He smirked and nodded.

JB: "Look, I notice you are a great fighter. And your ex husband broke your heart, I want you to forget about him and join us. Trust me, it will help." I thought about it.

'If I join this gang... Will it help me forget about Baekhyun? Well... might as well give it a try...'

Y/n: "Why not?" I smirked. He held his hand out for me to take, so I happily took it.

'And this is how my life will change...'