Prank Time!

Starla: Another dare from @fnafdemon! He says for me and sonic to prank everyone!
Sonic: Done!
Starla: How did you-
Shadow: FAKER!!!!!!!!!!! *gets out of shower and his fur is Green and stripes is purple*
Sonic: It wears off in few days Shadow.
Shadow: *growls* .......
Silver: SONIC!!!!!! You changed my glove color!!!!! *his blue circle is now yellow*
Starla: Well Fnafdemon, I also pranked Triple threat too...eh. Pranking is not my style.
Steel: STARLAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! *walks to me* Don't you Dare change my Glove color ever again!
Sanctum: *walks to them wearing a different colored armor*
Steel: Uh Sanc? Why is your armor different color?
Sanctum: Someone went ahead and painted my armor a different color. *his armor is pink*
Scourge: Did someone change my shoes color? *wearing a purple color that looks the same as his shoes*
Sonic: *snickers*
Starla: *snickers*
Scourge: You. Have. One. Head start. You. Two.
Shadow: Better run.....💢
Sonic and Starla: Oh shi- *runs*
Everyone except Sonic and Starla: *runs after Sonic and Starla*
Starla: *goes invisible using Sombra's powers* *whispers to the camera* Thanks again for the dare Fnaf Demon.
Admin: *appears* Starla is me. So if you ever see 'me' in the chapter, Starla is my oc so basically I am her just in a different personality and appearance. *disappears*
Starla: *still invisible using Sombra's power* *whispers* Bye until next time.