Tears & Blood Chapter Three

I had only been here for one week and I still didn’t have anyone like me. Alexander was coming in three days, but during my second class this person walked in and sat next to me. I expected to see a nerd but instead this really, really hot gothic guy was right next to me. "What the?! I thought I was the only gothic person in this school." I said to him. He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah, you were on this team, but not anyone." "You were on Team Spirit?" I asked, shifted so that I could see him better. "Yeah until they switched me to this team." "I’m glad, because now I have someone goth like me."

He smiled again. "Names Criss." This time I smiled. "My names Lara." "Well Lara, you’re hot, and I want you." "What!?" I was dumbstruck, and my face showed it. Criss laughed at the expression I had given at he told me. "What I meant was would you go out with me?" "Oh… I…" Criss looked at me, then he tilted my face up to his, and he kissed me. He really kissed me. My first kiss, which, as I might add, was wonderful. "So," he stated pulling away from me, leaving my lips swollen from the heated kiss he gave me, "what do you say." Smiling I said, "I say alright, bring it on."

"You are so sitting with me at lunch time, or more like it, you’ll be sitting on my lap." "I have no objections to that." "I’m sure you don’t." Criss said smiling.

When the bell rang, Criss slapped my ass, as we walked out the door together. "Do you always slap your girlfriends butt at the start of a relationship?" I asked. "For you, yes, because you’re one hot piece of ass. Why haven’t I seen you around before?" "How would I know? How come I haven’t seen you around?" "I don’t have a fucking clue, babe."

Getting to the lunch table, I saw my dream group of friends. They were all dresses in an all black wardrobe. I loved it. Criss pulled my into his lap, after he sat down, across from one of his friends. Putting his arms around my stomach, hugging me to him, as the people all turned to look at me. "Who’s the hot chick?" asked one guy. "This is Lara." Said Criss. "Damn, Criss, where the hell did you pick up this hottie?" questioned one guy. "Yes do tell." Demanded another. "One of my classes." Replied Criss, as he kissed my cheek.

"Oh yeah, that’s right, you switched teams." Criss smiled, kissing my neck. "Yeah and I am loving it." This time, I leaned back to kiss him, which surprised him at first, but he got use to it easily. I wonder why? "Damn, do you have a sister or something, cause you’re fucking fine." "Nope," I stated, "I’m an only child." "Shit." Said the guy that asked me. "Damn." Said another. All I could do was laugh.

When we started to walk around I started talking. "Criss," I said, getting his attention, "I’m going to skip all my other classes for the rest of the day. So I’ll probably wont see you again till tomorrow." "You crazy? I’m going to skip with you, of course."

"what are we going to do?" I asked him." "What ever you want to do, baby." "I like the sound of that." "Do you? Then let me bang you." "Sounds good, but you have to use a condom." "Yup, I will." I kissed Criss as we walked to his room.