Time skip
We arrived at Y/N's parent's house. We were greeted by an enormous gate that opened for us to be able to have access to their house. We got out of the car and I was quite suprised at how glamorous the mansion was. It's really big. Y/N wasn't joking when she said they were also famous and rich. I know for a fact they'll have a lot of other famous people here for the party. I glanced at Y/N next to me, she looked completely terrified. I knew she was afraid of the stalker following us and becoming a threat to her parents too, but I hoped she would forget those bad thoughts as soon as we actually got here and just be excited to see her parents again. I guess I was wrong. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. Okay?" I reassured her. I slowly drew circles on her shoulder with my thumb in an attempt to calm her.
She took a deep breath before walking up the stairs as she whispered a weak, "Okay."
I carried my bag pack on my arm close behind her as the other bodyguards helped with the other bags of the essentials Y/N brought with her, which wasn't nearly as much as what I've seen other celebrities bring with them for just a day or even a few hours! We got to the doors and a butler let us in. Walking into the main hall, we were greeted immediately by Y/N's parents.

Your POV
I'm so afraid for the party tomorrow. What if the stalker followed us here? What if he hurts some of the important guests that will be there and my parents get the blame? What if he even hurts my parents to get to me?! My thoughts drive me mad until we reached my parents, who were waiting for my arrival in the main hall, it's much bigger than I remember it being. I didn't think it could possibly get any bigger. Well it's no suprise they've had some work done since I was last here. My mum was a famous actress and my dad owned a massively known and wealthy company, so it was no suprise at all that they had enough money to expand some rooms, if not their entire mansion.

"Oh Y/N, welcome home my dear." My mum squealed as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. My dad put his hand on my shoulder and hugged me once mum eventually let go of me.
"How have you been?" Dad casually asked me. His gaze then moved to Yoongi, behind me.
"I'm just fine. I'm so happy to see you again. I missed you so much." I told them honestly. My dad smiled, before glaring at Yoongi once again.
"May I ask who this young man is?" He finally asked me.
"Is he a friend, orrrr..." my mum said with a 'look'. I knew exactly what she was hinting at and my face turned red.
"Oh mum no!," I laughed embarrassingly, "I'd like you both to meet Yoongi Min, my new bodyguard." I stated. They looked at him for a few seconds.
"Another one? How come? You already have plenty and you brought two with you that are dressed appropriately, whereas he is dressed quite... casually." My dad said, suspiciously.
It was true. Yoongi was wearing his casual clothing, a black hoodie and tight jeans, when the other two bodyguards were wearing their identical uniforms. They would only be guarding the mansion and my parents have a lot of bodyguards already here  so their job wouldn't be that bad. However  I wanted Yoongi to be more comfortable, as he had to put up with following me everyday, wherever I go.
I sighed. Well, I guess I better tell them about the stalker to calm their suspicions.

Time skip
I was quite surprised at how my parents responded when I told them everything about the  stalker. They even trusted Yoongi with protecting me, although it did take a while to fully get them to believe he alone could guard me, but they eventually agreed.

With that out of the way, we made our way to our rooms. My room was the same room I had when I once lived here. However, it was much different than I remembered. The room seemed bigger and emptier than it used to be. I wasn't complaining since all the things that were here before were mostly clothes that wouldn't fit me now, a lot of toys that are for smaller kids and just stuff that I no longer needed or was interested in anymore. The room was certainly nice and cozy despite the amount of empty space in there now. But it was still lovely to be back. Yoongi's room was the one next to mine. I went to check on how he was settling in. I knocked on the door and he let me in.

"What do you think of the room? Is it okay?" I asked him as a small smile crossed his face.
"Okay? It's great! I even saw they have a humongous piano here! You won't hear any complaints from me about the room, don't worry". He spoke happily and showed his gummy smile, which was a rare sight that I still wasn't used to seeing. I couldn't remove my eyes from him. He's acting like an ecstatic child right now and it's so cute. I gently giggled at him and he got embarrassed and cleared his throat, getting his normal 'cool' look back.
"I mean, I'm really grateful to your parents for letting me stay in one of their expensive rooms. And for, you know... trusting me." He finished with a small hint of worry in his voice. Is he afraid he won't do his job properly and I'll get hurt if the stalker appears?
"Yoongi...", I started towards him, placing my hand gently on his shoulder. He glanced at me as casually as he could. "Nothing will go wrong. Even if he... does show up tomorrow, I'll be with you all the time. I know you'll protect me. So please just relax tomorrow as much as you can, okay?" I tried my best to get him to not ponder too much over his job. I know he can't forget about it and fully enjoy himself but I wanted to at least try to lighten his mood a little.
He sighed and smiled slightly at me. "Fine. I'll try my hardest to not be distracted by this all night. Is that good enough for you?" He looked at me with hope. How can he be so intimidating at times and other times change to being this cute and attractive- Y/N stop thinking like this! I chose to quickly accept and leave before the blush threatening to cross my face could show clearly.
"I guess... for now." I taunted, waving him goodbye and going to my room to get things ready for tomorrow. The way I want Yoongi to forget about the stalker and enjoy himself at the party, I can only wish to do the same.