0.0

05/28/15

Zany's POV

I sit in my chair, leaning back to get comfortable, then look around me. Only the Rich & powerful are let in here. I take a look around as I see so many people high up in the economy here. People who's careers would be ruined if they were seen here.

I sneakily take my phone- which is supposed to be confiscated but people quickly drop that rule for me seeing as I'm the future king of one of the most powerful kingdoms- & make a panorama of the whole room & everyone in it, knowing one day this will make good use to blackmail someone.

After I'm done I watch as the lights slowly dim & then I hear the announcer walk on stage. "The Men Available For Men Slaves Will Start Showing Now." He starts.

"Number one" I hear him say & I lanky boy with blonde hair comes out. He doesn't really interest me so I don't bother listening to his description. I hear bids going around as I slowly loose interest.

Twenty minutes later I'm close to falling asleep when I hear "Fourteen" called out. I look up to see one of the most handsome -no the most handsome- man I've ever had pleasure of laying my eyes on. I quickly lean straight up in my seat & put full attention on him.

He walks out & does the typical slave pose of hands behind your head with his legs spread, but his head is slightly tilted down where his eyes meet the floor instead of the crowd.

He has his hair in the shape of a buzz cut but it's thicker than a usual one, & he was definitely toned & muscled but obviously malnourished from lack of proper nutrition I suppose.

I take a good look examine the boxer clad boy before I sit on the edge of my seat & perk my ears up to listen to his description.

"Number fourteen is a caucasian male, nineteen years of age, a virgin & has been in the slave market for two years." At this many men smile at the word virgin & I feel bad for also being happy about it, but I also pity the poor boy for having to be on the market for two years.

"His bidding will start at 5,000 dollars." I hear many people look wide eyed at the boy being so expensive, but since he is they know he's one of the better slaves.

.& I snap out of my thoughts hearing the bid quickly go up by hundreds I hear the announcer shout "11,000 to the man in grey 11,000 to the man in grey. Going once." & before the man in the grey wins I shout "Thirty thousand." Making the whole room go dead silent, sending unbelieving stares my way.

I stand & smirk knowing no one will dare outbid me for the simple fact they can't afford to. They're spouses will need an excuse to why that much has gone missing & they won't be able to explain if anything.

"Thirty thousand to the man in the black hoodie." The announcer says slowly. "Come to the front desk to see payment options & claim your slave." & most of these men look baffled that they just lost the beautiful slave to the most underdressed guy in the room.

I don't waste another minute sitting in that room,& leave to go claim my prize.