003

____________________
Chapter 3!
Trick or Treat, Asshole
____________________

On the day of Halloween surprisingly, school went super fast and before Corey knew it he was back home. He had already planned to go trick or treating with his friends so as soon as Corey got home he changed into his Freddy Kruger costume.

After getting changed, Steve took him to Eddie's house where his friend group was going to meet and then left to go to a Halloween party. Corey was the first out of his friend group to arrive at Eddie's house. A few minutes after he arrived his other friends began to arrive all wearing their horror character costumes like they had planned weeks ago.

"Alright, let's go!" Eddie said after everyone had arrived.

Eddie lived on Maple Street and there were many children out trick or treating on the street, it was a very popular street for trick or treating.

"Who's house are we going to first?" Corey asked and looked over at Eddie.

"The Wheeler's, they always give out a shit load of candy." Eddie replied and the boys made their way over to the Wheeler house.

"Maybe Nancy will be home." Flynn whispered to Thomas and Corey looked over to see the two boys smirking.

"You do know that she's dating my brother, right? They're at a Halloween party right now." Corey told them and watched as Flynn and Thomas' smirks turned into frowns, he tried to stop himself from laughing.

"You're kidding right?!" Thomas asked and Corey shook his head.

"Afraid not Tom, she's way too old for you guys anyway." He replied as they arrived at the Wheeler's house.

"Alright guys shut up about Nancy and get ready." Eddie said to the boys before turning to the door and ringing the doorbell.

Eddie was right, the Wheeler's did give out a shit load of candy. But so did most families on Maple Street. By the time the boys were finished trick or treating on maple street their bags were full to the brim with candy.

The group of boys then made their way over to Loch Nora due to the fact that most of the boys lived there except for Eddie and Corey. They weren't there for the candy due to the fact of that their bags were already full but since Loch Nora was the richest neighbourhood in town, they figured it wouldn't hurt to knock on a few doors.

On his way towards the house his friends were walking to, Corey spotted Max's fiery red hair and thought it would be a fun idea to go over and steal some candy from her bag, just as a little joke.

Corey ran as fast as he could towards her, grabbed a bar of chocolate and then sprinted back to his friends while calling, "Trick or Treat, asshole!" over his shoulder.

"Fuck you Harrington!" She called back while sticking the middle finger up at him.

"I'd rather not, Mayfield." He replied.

"You're so immature!" She shouted at him and rolled her eyes but he was already too far away from her to hear what she had said.

"I fucking hate him." Max said to herself, little did she know she wouldn't hate him for long and neither would he.