Chapter 21: Helmsley vs. McMahon

(Raw, a few days before Elimination Chamber)

With Elimination Chamber in a few days, chaos continues to brew between the Bliss Kingdom Rebel Army and the McMahon Corporate Empire. Tonight's matches for Raw is a 15 man battle royal to determine who will face Travis for the Intercontinental Championship at Elimination Chamber and a tag team match as Alex teams with TJP to take on the former NXT Tag Team Champions, Blake and Murphy. Lexi offered to be in the Filipino team corner, and Alex couldn't say no to his Goddess.

Triple H set up a match as the Kingdom's allies the New Day takes on the Corporation's Elias, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode. The Corporation gave the WWE Champion, the Scottish Psychopath a day off, so he can prepare for the Elimination Chamber match.

The first match was the 15 man battle royal, and Travis was paying close attention to the match. Finn, Josh, Roman, Miz and Seth were part of the match. He saw that Dolph, Kane, Corbin, Lashley and Shane were part of the match along with allies from both sides consisting of Cesaro, Styles, Black, Nese, Zayn and Ali.

Travis: this will be both exciting and chaotic

Peyton: I'm picking my fiance to win!

Bayley: take the win, Finny!

Becky: my Seth is gonna win

Billie: okay girls, let's watch and find out

(15 man battle royal)

As the bell rang, everyone in the ring brawled for a chance to face the American Nightmare. Tony Nese was already eliminated by Roman due to the Big Dog's strength. Ali was taken out by Corbin and Josh took out Zayn.

(Fast forward)

The final 6 were Josh, Roman, Miz, Kane, Shane and Corbin. The Kingdom members decided to work together to take out the Corporate members, even that the match is every man for themselves, but for Bliss Kingdom, the family bond comes first. Miz brawled with Shane, Josh with Corbin and Roman with Kane.

The A-Lister has been waiting to get his fists on the best in the world to make him pay for what he did to the Miz's father, George aka Mr. Miz. The A-Lister got Shane on the ropes and looks to eliminate him; as he launched, Shane pulled the rope and eliminated Miz.

Meanwhile, Roman was taken out by a chokeslam from Kane followed by Corbin hitting the End of Days. Josh was down near the corner. Kane and Corbin worked together to eliminate the Big Dog. Now there were four, but it was 3 on 1 against Josh.

The Fallen Warrior got to his feet to see the odds stacked against him, but he showed no fear to the Corporation. Josh taunted them and hit fast punches and kicks to the three men; the numbers game wasn't enough for Josh to be put down as he stunned the Big Red Monster with a superkick followed by a 25th Hour on Shane. Corbin looks to ambush Josh, but the Fallen Warrior scouted it, and sent the Lone Wolf Corporate lieutenant over the top rope for elimination.

Kane went for a chokeslam on Josh, but he got out of it and tossed the Big Red Monster out of the match. Now it was down to Josh and Shane. The best in the world went for his signature fast punches, but Josh blocked every one of them before laying Shane out with a vicious clothesline.

As Josh picked up Shane and looked to eliminate the Corporate co-founder, Shane countered with a forearm to the face. With Josh down, Shane took the time to gloat, but then he was ambushed by a stunner from Kevin.

The Prizefighter saw Josh and helped his brethren up to his feet before telling him as he leaves the ring.

Kevin: all yours, man

Josh picked up Shane and threw him out of the ring, winning the match and a chance for the Intercontinental title.

(Backstage)