chapter 1

Na Jaemin, an undergraduate student, has started finding a job to sustain himself. He already had one but the company shutdown because of bankruptcy. Now, he hold his copies of his resume and tries coming into any stores, cafes or even companies like his to give them his background. But unfortunately, none of them were hiring at the moment.

Jaemin was starting to give up and just borrow money from somebody since his parents couldn't really afford any of his expenses for college.

Right now, he stood infront of a board that is publicly posted on a wall for job hunting. Jaemin reads each of the paper but some were too far for his liking. And then he finally found something interesting.

Wanted: Babysitter

Maybe he can handle children. He somehow likes them. It wouldn't be hard to just jeep on eye on the harmless thing.

He immediately ripped the paper off of the wall before traveling to the written address. It didn't really take long for him to arrive and didn't expect he will be standing infront of a huge ass mansion. Does a president live here? This parent must be a billionaire.

Stopping his thoughts, he pushed a button close to the gate and got startled when it buzzed. Jaemin raised an eyebrow as he was foreign to the device. Suddenly, a man spoke and made the young man jolt.

"Lee residence, may I help you?"

Jaemin looked around, he quite nervous, "Where are you?"

"Uhm, may I know the reason why you are here, sir?" the man asked, disregarding Jaemin's question as if he was surprised that someone still doesn't know how electronics work.

Jaemin saw somewhat a speaker on top of the button and leaned closer to it, "I am...here to apply to be a babysitter."

No one spoke after Jaemin answered the question but the gates suddenly opened automatically. The young man was too afraid to go in, fortunately someone came out wearing a tuxedo with a smile on his face.

"Right this way please."

Jaemin walked hesitantly beside the man. The lot was undoubtedly huge. It was quiet and fresh despite the intimidating looks of it.

Soon, they entered the mansion and Jaemin's jaw dropped. The sight was undeniably incredible. Chandeliers were on the ceilings, clean furniture and everything looked expensive. Jaemin wanted to look around more but he remembered why he's here. The man that escorted him knocked against a polished wooden door. Jaemin waited until the door opened that made him go in awe.

"Can I help you, oppa?"

The man smiled, "I brought someone that needs Mr. Lee."

The small child looked at Jaemin who put up a smile, sadly the child seemed to be too shy to smile back. The child just nodded and opened the door for them. Both men walked into the room to see a blonde haired man seated on a swivel chair and seemed to be writing something.

"Daddy, is he our mommy?" the child asked the blonde which made him look upfront.

"Sir, someone wants to meet you."

Jaemin didn't really hear what the man have said. His surroundings went silent as soon as he saw the blonde's pretty face. It wasn't just a pretty face, specifically, he was daddy material.

"Okay. Please take a seat," the blonde told the young man. At first, he didn't respond since he was daydreaming but he snapped when the man nudged his side, "You can leave us. Thank you."

The man walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. The blonde sat up properly in his chair and looked at the young man infront of him.

"Reason, please."

"I'm here to apply to be a babysitter," Jaemin answered.

The man held out his hand, "Resume."

The young man immediately hands his folder to him. He gulped as he felt his saliva was blocking his throat. He was nervous to say the least. But despite being nervous, he was still admiring the man's looks.

"Na Jaemin," he called with a stern and deep voice, which made the said man jump on his seat, "A college student?"

"Y-Yes, daddy--"

Both stopped and looked at each other. Jaemin's eyes went wide as he realized what he just called the man. He held up both of his hands and waved frantically as he sweats.

"I-I meant sir! I'm very sorry, sir! I-I really didn't mean it that way! S-Sorry..."

The room went quiet as Jaemin looked down, feeling so ashamed. The man just cleared his throat and pretended that nothing happened.

"What are you taking up in college?" the man asked while his eyes still on the piece of paper.

Jaemin cleared his throat, "I'm a performing arts student, sir."

"And what makes you think you can handle children?"

"Well...I once took care of my neighbor's baby since they need to attend their business in their province. And I think I can fairly handle since I worked at a local public clinic at my hometown."

The man nodded before standing up.

Without saying anything to Jaemin, he opened his office door and left. Jaemin doesn't what's happening but soon, the man returned into the room with the two girls.

"Alright. I want you to meet my twins, Jihoon and Jieun," the man introduced, "Sweethearts, this is your new babysitter."

The girls looked at Jaemin and their lips turned into a smile.

"I'm Jihoon," the one with the pink bow said.

"I'm Jieun," the one who has a purple bow.

Jaemin smiled back, "I'm Jaemin, nice meeting you. It'll definitely take me forever to remember who is who."

"You'll get used to it. For now, you can go home and pack your things," the man said.

"But why, sir? If I may ask?"

The man walked closer to Jaemin which made the young man's heart to have a fast pace. He held out his hand to him.

"It's Lee Jeno. I usually let my people sleep in my house so starting from tomorrow, you'll be living here."

Jaemin's life suddenly took a turn.

A/N: finally nomin

Love lots ♥