Talks About The Future // Just The Two Of Us

Start from the beginning

[Rj] - "Why must y'all flirt with each other like your not already occupied with somebody?"

[Aalayaa] - "And why must you question it every single time?"

[Rj] - "Because I would like to get acknowledged sometimes."

[Tabatha] - "Boy if you don't-"

They laughed as Aalayaa walked over to Zion. She sat the few bags she brought for him on the bed as she put her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist with his hands resting on her booty. They shared a small kiss.

[Aalayaa] - "Hey baby."

[Zion] - "Hey princess, how was best friend day?"

[Alaayaa] - "It was good."

[Cam] - "And before you ask Midnight Gorilla, yes I did take good care of her, even though she can take care of herself."

[Alaayaa] - "Got that right."

[Zion] - "Did anyone try to hit on you?"

[Cam] - "Yeah, they tried it alright. They was like, damn ma you fine. Then she was like, I know, my man told me this morning."

Cam mocked Alaayaa when he said the last part which made them laugh. Zion turned Alaayaa around as she rested on him, he embraced her.

[Tabatha] - "I know that's right, my baby momma don't play with that shit at all."

[Rj] - "Right you should know that by know Z."

[Alaayaa] - "Now why that must be your main question every time?"

[Zion] - "I know, I'm sorry but I don't like to share."

[Alaayaa] - "Boy, I am a one-man woman. You don't see me asking you them questions when these girls try they way with you, do you?"

[Zion] - "Well-"

Alaayaa turned around real quick.

[Alaayaa] - "Negro, don't play with me."

Zion laughed as her turned her back around embracing her.

[Zion] - "I'm playing girl, damn."

[Alaayaa] - "Well you playing too damn much."

[Rj] - "So ladies, are y'all hungry?"

[Tabatha] - "Now bae, what kinda question is that?"

[Rj] - "Because Zion and I gonna go on a food run and we don't want hear y'all mouths when we get back."

[Aalayaa] - "As long as it's not McDonald's."

[Tabatha] - "Or Burger King."