Daddy Jaehyun

You and Jaehyun were friends. You liked him but he didn’t know it. So one night while at a party you decided to go up to him and talk to him about how you feel. Well as you are walking up to him, you see him with another girl, your eyes meet for a split second then you walk away heading to the treehouse that you two used to hang out in. Jaehyun excuses himself and goes outside to look for you. He looks everywhere  til finally he sees the lights on at the treehouse. He climbs up and hears you crying, he sits next to you and says, “ hey y/n.” you look up at him and say, “do you like her?” he replies with, “no.” you search his eyes for a while and without realizing how close you were getting you lean and kiss him. “Sorry!” you say but jaehyun just pulls you in and kisses you rougher. “Jaehyun,” you say. “I need you.” he looks at you and says “i know.” he lays you back gently and kisses you rough, you moan into the kiss begging him to touch you. He gets the hint and takes your clothes off, while you help him out of his. He looks you in the eyes and pushes his dick into you. You almost scream but remember that your at a party and anyone can walk in. he covers your mouth while he bites your neck leaving a bruise. “Say my name.” he says you whimper but nothing comes out. *spank* he spanks you and screams, “SAY IT,TELL EVERYONE WHO IS MAKING YOU FEEL THIS GOOD!!” he says as he thrusts harder and deeper into you. You almost can’t speak so when jaehyun grabs your throat while thrusting you moan out, “daaaaaddddy j-jjaehyun.” he looks at you with lust in his eyes and says, “good girl, no cum for daddy.” you cum and jaehyun rides out your high while coming down from his. He cums in you, then rolls off you and kisses your cheek. 
“That was amazing.” you say, “ but now we have to face all those people.” Jaehyun looks at you while you both put your clothes on and says, “ just remember im your daddy.” he winks and climbs down the tree. Leaving you a blushing mess.