Blooming again

" Amy ! Have you decided what to wear for the school ball? " Cynthia hollered while sitting on my hot pink bed that is flushed with many of my stuffed toys. Her curly, natural, dirty blonde hair fell to her waist as she rolled her beautiful emerald eyes that are twinkling with imaginary stardust.

Cynthia aka Cyn, is my best friend and also my nonsensical room mate at the school's dorm.

" I'm not going to the ball. Its so damn pointless, " I voiced out my thoughts.

She wasn't puzzled by my behavior since I was moody these past whole week. Cyn cocked her head to one side as she stared at me. " Why? Are you still bothered with that jerk? You know that he isn't worth dulling on, you know?"

Well, its true that Cyn wasn't one of the girls on Earth who is best at comforting people but she does know how to distract people with her words and that could help me, sometimes. I'm emphasizing on the word 'sometimes'  Her words could bring you tons of troubles too, that you want to avoid. You wouldn't want to know what she did the last time she spouted out some nonsense in class. 

I snarled at her, indicating that I wouldn't want her to continue the conversation. " Then, come to the ball with me, I'll be so lonely without you Amy ! " She pleaded.

"Don't you have your boyfriend, Cyn?"

"It wouldn't be the same without you, bestie! " she cried out.

I sighed in defeat, knowing her usual patterns, she would just use one of my weaknesses to force me there. " Okay, fine, you win." I groaned as I strode over to my wardrobe selecting some dresses meant for the 'ball' theme. All of them are either too plain or too revealing, totally not suitable.

Cyn stood beside me eyeing those dresses. She suddenly and slowly put her hands on my shoulders, gripping them. She pointed to the pile of dress and said, " You do know that those dresses aren't in the league now, right? Especially when the odds are high that the jerk would be there ! You want him to regret ever dumping you, am I correct?"

"Cyn, you do know that I'm not in the mood to-"

" Well, then, lets go shopping ! We still have half the day" she cut me off.

Whats the point of asking me the question then? I don't get people nowadays.

I groaned as she hurriedly drag my arm, pulling me out of my house. Every time we go shopping, she'll go bizarre over the designated and high-class clothes that we can't even afford. 

We stepped into the shopping mall whose air conditioner filled me with life as the cool breeze brushed my hair. Well, as you can see, I totally live for air conditioner as I don't own one at home. 

" Amy ! We don't have some freaking time for you to stand there retardedly enjoying the stupid air conditioner ! " her high-pitch, screechy voice drained the life that the air conditioner had once filled me with.

Reluctantly, I strolled as she led the way to various shops sponsoring me many outfits that would worth a lifetime of clothes. She then moved into a shop weirdly named, '  Royal Pandlets '. I wasn't a fan of shopping so, I didn't know that there was such a shop like this.

I ogled at the clothes they sell inside. It was glamourous ! I'm not joking, all of their clothes suited my taste and style. I bet that I was practically floating towards the shop with drool all over my mouth. I quickly chased after Cyn as she entered  it.

But boy, it was decorated like a dreamland that fairies live in and lifted my moods up. The way I liked it. Did I tell you that I was into fantasy? Many of you would think its impossible for it to be in reality however I will still believe it no matter how much you convince me. Thats the way I, Amy Hollys, is.