Setting the plan in motion

Mulai dari awal

And that's when my wish came true

It was just for a fraction of a second, but I swore I saw someone familiar in the corner of my eye.

"Nah Ronan" I told myself, "It's probably nothing"

  But then I looked back towards where I thought I had seen, no..where I knew I had seen the person.

I had to go after him.

"Hey, Charlie" I whispered to my friend while walking along side him.

"Yeah?" he whispered back, keeping his head straight so no one could tell we were talking.

  "I saw the guy who we ran in to in the forest. I'm going to spy on him" I answered in the same quiet tone.

  "But wait, I want to go as well. Don't leave me out Ronan" Ben said almost pleadingly, obviously wanting to come.

But I, the superior and more experienced spy..guy was going to have none of it.

  I shook my head, "Not a chance Ben. I need you to stay with your dad so you can cover for my disappearance. Besides..while I do that I need you to look clueless which is what you do best at, bye!

  And before Ben could get even a single word in, I was out of sight, like the master ninja should be!

  Okay okay, I actually just walked away from him and ignored his silent calls which were no doubt replies to the little joke I had made. And soon, I had fallen invisible to him in the midst of the huge crowd of people.

"There we go" I said to myself, "Now where would I find a criminal mastermind in a market?"

------------------------

Ibrahim's point of view:

  "I still can't believe our excuse worked though" David remarked for around the third time, to which me and Charlie nodded as we walked down the smoothly paved road.

  I couldn't blame David though. To be honest I never had high hopes for the plan and telling it to the others I felt incredibly stupid and naïve. But..i guess life sometimes just works in your favor.

Now..back to business: the bikes

  The garage was quite a distance away, and we also had to make sure we didn't get spotted by any unwanted people. So for that reason, we kept to the side of the road and when we could, went behind the bushes or anything which served as partial cover.

  It was probably our luck that we didn't see too many people on foot because we weren't exactly acting normal especially with what we were doing right now. Whenever someone did happen to pass by us though, we made sure to keep our heads a little lowered so that person could not see our faces that clearly.

  I wasn't sure why we did that. Maybe we were just nervous, or we didn't want anyone in league with the person whom we stole the piece of paper from to recognize us.

Yeah, if that was true then we were seriously paranoid.

Aside from all that though, the walk was rather pleasant.

  One thing I had noticed and admired about England's weather was that it was always changing. It was never the same for more than ten minutes. The clouds were like a blanket draped over the sun, but they were always moving at a quick pace; never in the same place for even two seconds. It was as if they all were in a hurry to get somewhere, and each of them was trying their hardest to go faster and shove past the other for it to get ahead.

  They were a beautiful shade of gray too; not too light, nor too dark. It was interesting to think that if there were fifty shades of gray, which shade might the clouds have been? Probably around the fifteenth.

  They honestly looked like cotton molded in to irregular ball like shapes, and I figured that if I touched one of them they might feel just the same.

  I smiled at the thought of cotton clouds. Sometimes the things I could think of were really amazing.

  There was a light chilly breeze in the air that made the branches on the trees sway like they were dancing to a melody.

  My hair got blown around a bit and I smiled, enjoying the feeling of the cool air passing through my hair, and that is how we spent quite a huge chunk of the time.

  Around an hour later, we made it back to the more sub-urban area of things and seeing our destination almost in sight, we spurred on, walking just a tad bit faster, eager to get the job done.

  I didn't know the streets too well but I could sense that we were getting closer to the garage. And the closer we got, the sooner we'd get the bikes.

  I recognized the street from where we would turn to get to the garage, and we rounded the corner.

But then I saw something which made my heart beat out of my chest.