Good Is Bad?

Violettas Pro:
I could feel my heart beat as I got draged across the dark corridor only some meters away from the door to my destiny. The long man with glasses wich have been my only friend for years but are now suposed to lead me to my doom looked at me, He seemed abit sad for a moment but fast changed his expretision as the big black door opens. he and the other guard who Was holding me in my arms, lead me inside to the king, The room was dark and i couldn't see a thing untill They put me in the circle of shame, candles around me started burning and I was traped infront of the king sourounded by fire! There was also a crowd of importante creatures and litterally every deamon from my villige around me, everyone I know is watching me with shame in their eyes and start "boo!" and scream at me, to make it stop I bowed for the king. "Silenc!!!" He said to everyone with his deep voice, Now it's all quiet in the room, I start shake as I know he's gonna tell my punichment...Deth!, I try not show I'm afraid as he say. "Violetta Castillo!!!, for your terrible Crimes agains the Deamon Kind you are an big emberesment for the whole kingdom including your familly! It's worth a sentence of a endless Painful death!...." The king took a moment to let me take it all in my head, as I tried to keep myself from crying and continue breathing, "I don't wanna die!" I thought to myself with a big lump in my stomach but Then suddanly the king start talking again "...But! cause Your father is verry high ranked in or society and One of my lefts hands I have desigded to spear your Life!"...Omg! This is the first Time the king has ever Speared someones Life, I can't belive it, I just started smile but try not to show my face, since it unprofesional. I looked down while some lucky tairs feel from my eyes, then I looked up again and saw my Dad come from behind the king, he still looked dissepointed in me but still in a loving way, he still care for me i thought as the king start speaking again "Violetta, me and your Dad have talked and desigded To banish you from the deamon world untill you learn to Respect our kind!!!! And start behaving like one of us again!!!" "WAIT!! WHAT?!!!, dad why are you?!..." My dad answered. "I'm sorry, But that's what's best for you right now" He looked down on his feet, he didn't want to face me as the king talked "Violetta It's desigded for your crimes against our kind we desigded to spear your life but instead we will banish you from our world and send you up to a school on the earth, filled with the worst of creatures you will ever see, our worst enimes" I looked at the king "But why do you send me to enimies teritoury?!!, All my life I have heared horrible stories about what they have done to us in the past, I just don't get it!" The king said as his red eyes lighted up and he slowely disseper in the darkness as the fire slowely burnt down. "To learn My child, to learn and not become like them" Now I'm sourounded by Darkness again and thinking about what he said "Learn to not become like them!" What does he mean?, I would never be like them! i thought as someone took me in his arms and followed me out the door, When we get outside the dark room into the light corridor I could see it was my Dad. "Why?...why do I have to do this?, why do you agree on it?!!!" I asked, He answered With his big wings rised high in the sky "It's the law! and law is the most importante of all but you don't care, you never did, i thought i had raised you better then that but clearly you never will learn and now you are an emberesment for the whole kingdom!!! wich will affect our whole familly if you don't pay the price and stand for what you have done!!! you have to go and never come back!!" he looked at me with red lights in his eyes and a death stare, he then took my hand and we fly to the Traveling Mirrors Hill, where I will be send to the earth and atempt a scholl filled of our kinds worst enimy, the angels, But why, why the angels?!, I get frighten just to hear about them how the F*ck can I live with them?!!! all they do is destruction especially towards or kind, they will probably Torture me and lock me up in a dirty cell for years untill the day i Die! The truth is I havn't really seen an angel before, but I have heared all the storys as a little kid, it's a tradition in our world to learn all about those dangourous creatures and what they have done to our people in the past, The king thinks it's good for us to learn about it so we then can protect orselfs and fight back....But anyway, I told my dad how frighten I was as he opened a portal for me, He said to me that everything will be fine, I just have to keep a low profile and have to Hide my wings, we all know that I need to stretch them out every once in a while, or else They can easy broke, and an Deamon with broken wings are doomed to a life of sickness My dad told me. "as you stretch out your wings you have to make sure no one sees you or else you will be doomed Understand?" "Yes Dad" I said and gave him one last hug. "I guess this is it" I said and looked in the portal, I have never used one of these before so I havn't a clue what will happen but I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, get lose of my dads hand and then walked inside the portal, as I'm inside, I open my eyes to see everything is Black. 

GOOD Is BAD?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara