Chapter 6, Where the fight start.

Start from the beginning

You arrive at 9:30 am and knock the door. You open and saw Min Hee. With an... angry face.. ok you know that if he mad..he will make you cry. You pretend to act relax. "Hi babe." You said. Give him a peck on the cheek. "Why dont you replied my massage?" He said. "What massage?" You said acting like you know nothing.

"You mute me huh?" He said. You turn on your phone then there's 20 massage from Min Hee.
___________________________________

Lovely Fiancé
Last seen 8:50 a.m

Jagiya.
√√

Babe you still in class?
√√

Replied pls
√√

I look at your tuition schedule that 8:30 am is recess.
√√

YAH! CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE ME BLUETICK SO THAT I KNOW THAT YOU BUSY?!
√√

OK FINE..
√√

U hangouts with other boy dont u?
√√

Yah! Comeback home!
√√

Ok.. I hate you now.
√√

Welp.. lets end this
√√

But can I end this?
√√

Yahhh!
√√

HELLOOOOOOOOO
√√

YAH! IM HUNGRY COME HOME NOW!
√√

ARE YOU STILL IN CLASS?
√√

Did the teacher punish you?!
√√

If yes I will kill that teacher
√√

Seems like not! Yah! Jagiya!
√√

You really want me to shout at you?!
√√

Ok.. if you dont get home by 9:20 am... You sleep on other room.
√√

___________________________________

"Then, good. I like sleep in my own room then YOU sleep on the guest room." You said. "Yah! Since when did you being so disrespectful?!" He shout but this time you dont care. "If you want to scold me then scold. If you want to punch me then ok... if you want me to not be your fiancé well.. I like it. I have Wonjin who still love me." You said.

"I dont want to fight but.. YOU. YOU KNOW I DIDN'T EAT BREAKFAST!" He shout. "Are you a 5 year old kids? You dont know how to cook huh?" You said. "Ofc I am not! But at least could you please cook for me?" He said. "You an adult Kang Min Hee!!" You shout. "YOU KNOW HOW TO LIVE ALONE. ARE YOU A STUPID?!" You shout. Finally let your feeling that you tired of him.

"IM TIRED OF YOU. ALL THIS TIME YOU JUST WANT LOVE. OF COURSE I GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE BUT YOU... HAVE YOU EVER GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOVE? WONJIN FORGOT ME.. BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" You shout. "I LOVE YOU. I NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE IN THIS HOUSE. I ALREADY GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE BUT.. YOU JUST BLIND TO SEE MY LOVE." He shout. You ignore him and go upstairs to your room. Your phone vibrate and its from Minghao.