"Okay, well I need you to cover me later today. Sebastian wanted me to meet him tonight at 8. So can you cover for me?" Lizzie asked hopefully

"I'll cover for you, don't worry," Josie said, Lizzie, hugged her sister and left the room in excitement.

Lizzie didn't exactly know what they were going to do. All she knew was to meet him by the old mills property. She decided to take a nap before meeting Sebastian. She was so exhausted and didn't know why.

She woke up a couple of hours later and saw the time, it was 7:45. She only had 15 minutes until she had to meet Sebastian. She quickly got up and changed her clothes, she decided to wear a pair of leggings and a loose crop top, with a pair of black and white Adidas. Lizzie left her room and made her way to the old mills property. When she got there Sebastian was already there waiting for her.

"Hey," Lizzie said

"Hey, Lizzie," Sebastian said, "Are you ready?"

"I guess, I mean what exactly are we going to do?' Lizzie asked

"I going to teach you to control your power when you get upset or angry. How to channel your energy." Sebastian said

"Again how are you going to do that I mean you are not even a witch, you're a vampire," Lizzie asked.

"If you've forgotten I have been alive for centuries, so I know a few things about witches. Just go along with it." Sebastian said

"Fine," Lizzie simply said

"First we are going to fight," Sebastian said throwing Lizzie a wooden stick.

"What the hell is this for?" Lizzie asked confused

Before she received an answer from him he swung at her with the stick. She was able to dodge it. "What the hell Sebastian?" Lizzie said angrily "Stay focused. Come on take a swing at me, don't be afraid, I heal quickly" Sebastian said cockily.

"You do know I don't have magic of my own right?" Lizzie asked

"I did not, how do you get your magic if you don't have any of your own?" Sebastian asked intrigued.

"I have to siphon it out of anything that contains magic. Supernatural beings for example and/or the school. The walls are filled with magic so I can siphon out of that." Lizzie explained

"So you can siphon magic out of me, just don't kill me. I like to be undead." Sebastian said

"Are you sure?" Lizzie asked worriedly

"Yea I trust you. Do you just touch me and siphon the magic or something?" Sebastian asked. Lizzie smiled at him and nodded in response. She got closer to Sebastian and touched his hand siphoning the magic out of him. After a few seconds, she pulled away not wanting to hurt him.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you right?" Lizzie asked

"No, I'm fine. Let's finish our training session, then I have some questions." Sebastian said, Lizzie, nodded in agreement. Lizzie took a shot at Sebastian but he was able to dodge it and dragged his stick on the floor making Lizzie trip and fall onto her back. She got up and closed her eyes saying something under her breath, Sebastian went flying across and hit his back on one of the trees. Sebastian looked in pain, Lizzie went running towards him to check if he was okay.

"Oh my god, Sebastian are you okay?" Lizzie asked worriedly

"I'm fine, I'll heal. But good job, you didn't hold back." Sebastian said getting up.

"Can we just call it for today? I need some time for my back to recuperate." Lizzie said

"Fine. I have a question for you, why don't you have your own magic, I mean you are a witch?" Sebastian asked

"My sister and I come from a coven of witches, the Gemini Coven. But our whole coven is dead, they all died before we were even born. My sister and I shouldn't even be here when our bio mom was pregnant she was killed, but before they died they magically implanted Jo and me into our mom. The coven had to make sure the future of the Gemini Coven survived. We weren't born with the magic of our own. Our coven is kinda screwed up, apparently, twins are the in line to be the leaders of the coven, but only the stronger twin. There's this thing called the merge, it happens when we turn 22, I don't exactly know what happens but I know it ends with one of us dead. Essentially the stronger twin absorbs the other. Meaning when I turn 22 I will die." Lizzie finished explaining. Sebastian looked at her with sad eyes, she provoked feelings in him, something he wasn't used to.

"How are you sure, you'll be the one who will lose?" Sebastian asked

"Because I know I'm not as strong as her. All she does is learn how to improve her magic, learning complex spell, while me on the other hand, place all my attention to meaningless things." Lizzie said trying to hold back tears, but her efforts failed. Sebastian wiped the tear that rolled down Lizzie's cheek. He slid his thumb down her face and caressed her face until he got to her chin and lifted her face so she would look at him. Sebastian got closer to her and so did she. Lizzie didn't overthink it and closed the gap that was between their lips. After a few minutes passed she pulled away to get some air.

"I'm sorry for doing that," Lizzie said looking back down.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, I wanted you to do that," Sebastian said giving her a smirk. Lizzie smiled at him.

"It's getting really late. I think we should get back to school." Lizzie said

"Sure, I'll walk you to your room," Sebastian said, Lizzie nodded in agreement.

"You know I don't think you're weak, right? And if you want I'll help you figure this thing about the merge. Maybe there is a way for you two not to do it." Sebastian said

"Thank you for believing in me," Lizzie said. They arrived at her dorm but before she went inside she looked at Sebastian.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." Lizzie said. Before she turned around to open her dorm Sebastian grabbed her hand kissed her once again. Lizzie threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to him. He pulled away this time.

"Goodnight Lizzie." He said before he left.

Sebastian made his way to his room, for the first time in a long time he felt something towards someone else. He knew he couldn't get emotionally involved with her, that wasn't his goal. But she was different, she made him feel alive.