To the Top saw a little girl with white hair and blue eyes walking to the meeting room with the same garb as Energy Intolerance. "Who's she?" I asked.

"That level right there is Kiroshi, she is from Distortt clan." He said.

I walked to Kiroshi wanting to know more about her, Impulse Drop interrupted me and said this is not the time. I stood up and stared in his face for a really long time until he barked, "Do you have YellowLag?"

I told him no, that I was just thinking. His mean expression lightened a bit by my reason. He was still mad and honestly I never really knew why maybe because that is how the clan works. Impulse Drop finally gave an order after 5 long seconds that felt like hours. He pointed his finger towards a bunch of undone dishes such as grimy plates, dusty cans, and dirty frying pans. I knew what to do hereby instinct, clean the dirty dishes.

I walked towards the kitchen which was just outside the meeting room, It felt damp under my feet and there were some water puddles. I got all the grime off of the plates, I undusted the cans and I cleaned all of the frying pans. After 5 minutes of doing and sorting out the dishes, I walked to Impulse Drop and saw what he was doing.

Then a Small harder level with bright green hair and blue eyes bounced in front of me, his excitement is comparable with his anger. "So, you're that new kid... You don't look new, You look 1 month old." He barked with passion.

"Where's Impulse Drop?" I asked.

"Impulse Drop's Asleep, which means you should be TOO!!" He ordered.

"By clan law?" I asked.

"Yep, which-" He started.

"That reminds me about a girl that I can talk to." I Interrupted as I dashed off.

I strode through the hallway, as fast as I can until I saw a girl with long flowing white hair and blue eyes. Her name was Kiroshi, Mine To the Top. I looked at her for attention, she moved on and then I asked why she was ignoring me she said, "You aren't really a concern for me right now, my main concern is about finding the real leader of DanZmen clan." She told.

"It doesn't matter what you're concerning about, Kiroshi. Just make up with me NOW!!" I raged.

Kiroshi stared into me as I pulled her arm towards me like a zombie. I wanted her to love me so bad it hurts my soul to let her go and become alone. I decided to walk with her to the outside of Cirtrax clan. Cirtrax clan has 2 floors and a basement, I looked at Distortt clan, It easily towered Cirtrax clan. She told me the clan that has many buildings is DanZmen clan and the weird cylinder in the distance is Alkali clan. "But, what about that ruined area," I asked.

"That was Lemons clan." She said. "It used to be the strongest clan but some evil spirit did not like it and told a band of levels to destroy Lemons clan in a war, the attackers won with their ineffective political and economic knowledge. You were our memorial for this fallen clan." She told To the Top the story.

"But I sense something, I sense a sign... a sig-" To the Top started.

"Shut your misinformation! Lemons Clan Is DEAD and you are the MEMORIAL!!" Kiroshi interrupted.

Then there was silence until a sigh coming from lemons clan broke it. "A survivor, lemo- To the Top started as he ran for the ruins.

"Lemons is DEAD!" Kiroshi slapped To the Top as he ran for the ruins.

"Sorry..." To the Top shrank.

"Don't be sorry!! You're only embarrassing yourself and DanZmen clan is the one to be sorry."