U.A. Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

     All Might: And with only minutes to spare! You're both truly unstoppable! You two have both gone beyond my expectations and surpassed them! I'm proud of you both!

He stopped and pulled a single strand of his hair from his head and turned to Izuku.

All Might: There's a big difference between being lucky and being deserving; one is an accident while the other is a reward! Don't get the two confused. Take that to heart young man; you earned this gift with your own valiant efforts.

     He handed the strand of his hair to Izuku.

     All Might: Now, eat this!

     Izuku: Wait what?

     (Y/n): Uuuuhh, why?

     All Might: In order to begin the process of inheriting One For All, your body has to metabolize some of my DNA.

(Y/n): *Snickers*

All Might: *Sighs* Not like that.

Izuku took the hair and swallowed it with a slight grimace on his face.

This was it. Minatsuki and I now stood in front of the giant fake city course at the U.A. This was the day of the entrance exam.

     Minatsuki: So, your girl "Nejire" said we'll be fighting robots?

     (Y/n): She's n-not my girl! And yeah she said they cycle through different courses periodically but this time around it's robots.

     We could hear loud cheering and thousands of voices chattering in the short distance. Minatsuki wrapped her arm around mine; like I was escorting her to prom or something and we started walking towards the noise.

     Minatsuki: Well then, let's go kill some robots! Think one of us will kill the most?

     (Y/n): Without a doubt. We're very proficient.

     Minatsuki: Doesn't that Izuku kid have All Might's quirk?

     (Y/n): He hasn't used it yet and if he does, it'll likely break a shitload of his bones.

     Minatsuki: What about the explosion douche?

     (Y/n): Oh please, with my Branch of Sin I can make orbs that also explode and it can do various other things besides that. He's outclassed.

     Minatsuki: You know, cockiness is very attractive on you~

     My face heated up at her compliment.

     (Y/n): Y-You think so?

     Minatsuki: *Giggles* Of course!

     (Y/n): Thank you!

We reached a large group of students that had congregated in from of a stage. I looked over to see Izuku getting talked down to by that blonde kid with the explosion quirk. I was tired of hearing him run his mouth so I decided to intervene.

     (Y/n): Hey Dipshit!

     Once he caught sight of me he stormed over and tried to grab me by the collar of my shirt but I grabbed his wrist and pushed him back.

Explosive Douche: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME ALONG AND MAKE ME LOOK WEAK?!

(Y/n): The fuck are you talking about?

Explosive Douche: YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO NEEDS SAVING!

I laughed.

(Y/n): You did that to yourself, you didn't need my help in looking weak.