One

Yoongi brushed his hair out of his eyes, reading a book about charms.
He was sitting on the top of the astonomy tower, liking how peaceful it was.
Plus, he knew that in a few minutes, a certain Hufflepuff would be running up here just in time to watch the sunset.
It was exactly two minutes before a boy plopped down next to him.
"Hi hyung."That's all Hoseok said before looking out at the landscape.
Yoongi shut his book, using his finger as a bookmark as he also got caught up in watching the sunset.
"It's beautiful."Yoongi commented quietly.
"Yeah..."Hoseok breathed out softly, smiling. "I've never seen you here before."He looked at him.
Yoongi shrugged. "I felt like studying charms alone...and I was gonna leave before you came but clearly you came earlier than originally."
"You know the time I do this...?"
"Yeah. I can hear you running here trying to be quiet. You're not as quiet as you think."
"Oh."Hoseok's face flushed red, embarrassed.
"Yeah. I'm surprised nobody caught you."
"You caught me."
"I meant like a prefect or professor."Yoongi snorted loudly. "Whatever, just be careful. I don't want Namjoon whining to me about Jin hyung catching you out of bed after curfew."
Hoseok also started laughing. "Hey hyung?"
"Yeah?"
"Why're you so distant?"
Yoongi paused. "What?"
"You act like everyone's against you hyung-"
"I do not!"
"Yes you do!"
"I don't have to sit here and listen to this."He got up.
"Hyung-"
"Shut the fuck up!"Yoongi hissed at him. "I was having a normal conversation with you and then you say that shit?!Really?!"
"Yoongi I-"
"Shut your fucking mouth, Hoseok."
Hoseok punched Yoongi.
He didn't know why, but he got a surge of anger, and swung at him, clocking Yoongi right in the jaw.
"You bastard!"Yoongi hissed.
Hoseok simply stormed out of the astronomy tower, when he suddenly froze up, his chest feeling tight and his throat burning.

He couldn't fucking breathe.