Author's Note

Thanks for coming to the first actually true Supercell backstory fanfic! Now please note, this is NOT my work; it all belongs to Supercell, or SUP-ERC-ELL in their awesome games, the Clash games (Clans and Royale), Boom Beach, Hay Day, and Brawl Stars. There's also Rush Wars, but I have zero clue what that is, so it's not included in this. But first, here are some major locales that you HAVE to know for you to not be confused from all of them:

Supercellia: The world of the Supercell games, population 5.194 billion, dominant language English (Most of the people speak it, as in 4.999 billion native speakers) dominant religion Supercellism (4.000 affiliated)(Other religions are Takism, Uresism, and Zurism), other languages are Dragon (Spoken by Wizards, Witches, and Dragons primarily, other races speak it also), Goblinese (Obviously spoken by Goblins), Spanish, French, Italian, and German (But many others exist)

Naru: This is the larger, more Moon-esque of Supercellia's three moons. It looks like the actual Moon we all know and love. This moon has all the dark-type stuff, like Minions.

Taki: This moon, the subject of Takism is basically a giant flaming hot ball of lava. This is where Lava Hounds and anything Inferno comes from, including the fuel for various Brawler's fiery attacks.

Zano:  The smallest moon, this one is a lush, beautiful moon of jungles and life.

Sup, Erc, and Ell: The three main gods of Supercellism, these three can become a collective called Supercell that  calls itself Us or We. Sup is the leader that can see into the future, Erc can see anywhere in the present, and Ell can see into the past. More on them later.

The Naciremas: Two of the 7 officially recognized Supercellian continents, North and South Nacirema, these are essentially Supercellia's version to the Americas. Name is derived from American spelled backwards.

United States of Nacirema: A nation in the Naciremas, which is this world's equivalent to the USA, and it is a democratic nation where Brawl Stars and Hay Day take place, with the former in the western deserts, and the latter being on the river deltas of the Gulf of Nacirema.

The Clashlands: Two more of the 7 continents (And some of the fifth), basically Eurasia and the northern coast of Africa. As is hopefully obvious (If not, then you must not really know Supercell), this is where the Clash games take place.

Boomoria: Based on Oceania, this is continent 6 of 7, the south of this all-island continent is where Boom Beach is, but the top of you screen, be it a Samsung, an IPhone, or even a tablet, the top of your screen, if you could keep going, eventually you could get to continent 7, Supercellia's answer to Antartica, Frozaea. Frozaea is nothing more than ice, rocks, and penguins. And seals and whales.

New Kroy City: This city, nicknamed The Big Lemon (One, Two, Three: HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA), this is literally New York City, and it is the biggest city of the USN (United States of Nacirema) east of the longest Nacireman river, the Makimaki.

Sant Ocsicnarf: This city, or Nacirema's San Francisco, is the USN's largest city WEST of the MakiMaki.

Asteria: Where Brawl Stars takes place, this city is in Ainrofilac, or California, Nacirema style. This city this a suburb of Sant Ocsicnarf, with only about 4,000 people living within city limits.

Anteas: This continent is Africa, and the northern coast is part of the Clashlands, and also the homeland of the Hog Riders.

As always, thanks for reading!