Thanking them both, she made her way over to the candy store.

"Good morning Dayana. Hello Torin, I see you've been to the Candy store," Katalina smiled at the young boy.

"Yes Miss Katalina, I got some pocket money for doing my chores and Dayana told me she would take me to Kimmie s to buy some candy. Would you like some?" Torin asks as he holds the bag out and offers Katalina some.

"Your such a cutie. Some day your going to be a real heartbreaker around the girls," Katalina chides.

"Girls...... yuk! I'm going to be a craftsmen, live alone.... just me and my dog. Girls are hard work and they cry too much!" Torin claims as he screwed up his little face.

"There you have it - the words of a six year old," Dayana laughed.

Taking a wonder over to the duck pond so Torin could fed the ducks, both Dayana and Katalina had a bit of a chat.

The pond was bathed in a golden hue by the gentle sunlight and the water was as clear as crystal. There were people all around the pond feeding the ducks.

Dayana asked if Katalina if she had anymore unusual dreams.

"Funny you should ask... but yes actually I did last night. I was standing on a mountain with small colorful stones, it was cloudy and cold. But there he stood - my mystery man egging me on to follow him. Like in some kind of trance, I found myself following him through a tall dark cave which lead to a dungeon with endless pathways. I continued to follow him down the path, until suddenly I'm standing in front of a huge wooden door that is blocking the pathway. I hear a loud bang behind me and suddenly I find myself back home in the comfort of my own bed," Katalina answered.

"Wow that's interesting. What do you suppose it all means?" Dayana inquires.

"Wish I knew," Katalina said.

"Maybe there's a strong possibility that you could be connected to this mysterious man ," Dayana told ber.

In deep thought Katalina sat thinking about  what  Dayana  had said. None of it made any sense  and she wondered if it was possible. ..
Could she somehow be connected to this mysterious man.
As she happened to  look up, she spotted  him - her mystery man standing on the opposite  side of the duck pond.

Dayana looked at her puzzling and asked if she were okay.  Katalina  nodded her head and told her she thought she had seen something,  but it must have only been her imagination.

As the day progressed,  they spoke a little longer before  parting ways.

Back at home, Katalina  poured herself a nice  cold  refreshing drink, grabbed a book and retreated outside to read.
Maximous made himself comfortable at the bottom of her feet.

A few hours had pasted  when she decided to close the book and head inside for a  quick shower  before dinner.

It was a beautiful  night. The sky was full of stars, but no moon. 

Katalina  had decided  to turn in early for the night.
Slipping into a deep sleep,  she found herself suddenly  standing at the edge of a turquoise -blue stream wound it's  merry way through the forest. Babbling and burbling, it sprung over limestone rocks in it's  way.  Pebbles whisked about in the under wash like pieces  of glitter.  Streams are  the liquid soul of the forest, and this one was glowing. Chords of soft light speared down above, bathing it's  surface in gold. It was a glinting with little sparkles, like a thousand  diamonds blessed with an inner fire. A galaxy  of dragonflies fizzed through the beams of light, wings a - glitter in the sun. The hedgerows  were pregnant  with berries.