Chapter-2

Thank you for all guys support! I'll trying post more chapter of this book faster! Anyways, Hope you enjoy~
=============================================
Taehyung's POV~

The longer I stare into her eyes, the more mesmerised I become. Her eyes looked like the shining star which make us stare at them for hours, and her lips... it looks so soft and delicate that I want kiss it till it's all swollen. Her smell that attracts me like a butterfly to a flower.

Lee y/n, what are you doing to me?

I slowly move closer toward her and placed my arms on the table beside her, trapping her in place. Her face turns bright red due to my action, her breathing getting hitched which makes me chuckle.

________________________
Y/n's POV~

    Oh lord, I feel more and more nervous as his face moves closer towards me.

      Don't be an idiot, y/n. It's not what you think.

       But he kept moving his face closer making my heart pound at an inhuman speed.

     Fuck! Then why the heck is he getting so close!?

      Just when his face was about to reach mine he's phone started ring, making him stop in his track.

    Phew! Thank you lord!

    A sigh of relief escapes my lips as he creates space between us, and I close my eyes to calm myself.

    "Hello?" He picks up the phone and places in it on his ears.

    I suddenly flinch and my eyes shot open when I felt him running his finger over my lips.

   "Hmm...?" He continues speaking. I felt a bit scared when he kept looking straight at me with his dark eyes, and running his fingers over my lips as if a beast waiting for the right moment to eat his prey.

     "Okay, I got it. I'll be there soon." His hands left my lips and started typing on the phone before looking at me again.

     His strong gaze made me nervous and scared, so I just looked around the room not being able to keep the eye contact.

    But suddenly, he leans to my ear making freeze at my place and whispers.

    "We'll continue this after I get back." He says with his deep voice.
He slowly leans back, then turned around and left the room.

   All my energy that I had, drained away and I fell on my knees with shocked expression stuck on my face.

      "No, snap out of it y/n!" I started slapping my cheeks. "He's just messing with you!"

     I shake my head violently,"God damn it! Get yourself together,y/n!"

   I slowly stood back up with my shaky legs. The feeling of scared and nervous never left me. I placed both my hands on top of my chest trying to slowly down my heartbeat and breathing.

       Soon enough my breathing and heartbeat was normal, so I fixed myself and was about walk when someone entered the door.

"Y/n?" I turn my head up to see jungkook, standing at the door with his hand still on the door knob.

      "Oh, jungkook?" I tried to act normal as if nothing had happened earlier. "Is there something you need?"