How You meet

Tomoko Midoriya
You were late for school and were running down the street quickly. You didn't notice the Small broccoli like Girl walking in front of you. You ran into someone and fell over. The girl turned around and smiled nervously. The girl held her hand out to you. You blushed and took her hand. As she helped you up she also took notice that you two had the same Junior high uniform. "Tomoko Midoriya is my name!" The girl said to you. "I'm (Y/n) (l/n).." you said.  That is how a beautiful friendship Blossomed.

Ella Ashemeko

Childhood friends

Meza Shoji
You were walking down the street to head to the store. As soon as you got to the store, you noticed that you forgot that, your short. You got reach things that are on the top shelf. You were almost down shopping when suddenly....THE TOP SHELF ITEM. Before you could even try someone walked up behind you. "Hey I noticed you needed some help." The girl from behind you said in her Monotone Voice. "Yeah I need some help....." you said Sheepishly. You blushed a bit at the girls appearance. Her white hair was short and Had wolf ears sticking out of it. You noticed how her left eye was covered with hair and she was wearing a gray mask, She also has six white wolf tails. "Here let me help...Shorty.." The tall girl said teasing you. She reached up and grabbed the item you needed. "I'm not that short!" You said stubbornly. The girl just chuckled. "I'm Meza Shoji By the way." The girl named Meza said. "I'm (y/n) (l/n)!" You said. "See ya later (l/n)" Meza Said waving goodbye and walking away. You blushed and realized.. I finally have a friend! You thought.

Natsuki Bakugou
You two met through Tomoko.

Ejire Kirishima
Were walking With Eijiro like Normal. When he spoke up. "Wanna meet my sister?" He asked. "Sure why not." You finished walking to Ejiro's house. "I IS HOME AND I BROUGHT FRIEND!!" Eijiro hollered into his house. "And I'm falling down the stairs!" A girl voice said. A medium sized girl with long brown and white hair covering her eye fell down the stairs. "Oof" The girl said. "Geez Ejire Again?" Eijiro asked walking over to the girl and helping her up. "Sorry Eijiro ..." The girl said rubbing her red eye. "Are You Eijiro's Sister?" You ask walking over. "Yep I'm Ejire Kirishima! You?" "(Y/n (L/n)." You replied to the happy girl. "We're gonna get along great!" Ejire said Jumping up and down. Her brown and white hair moving up and down. The hair covering her eye some how didn't move. "Yeah we are gonna get along great" you said. Eijiro was of to the side shipping you two.

Kyoka Jirou
Denki is your brother and you aren't in the hero course. Denki ships you two Secretly.

Mina Ashido
You being Kirishima meant a lot of this. Your siblings were the best.  And you had a great best friend Mina!!!(best girl). You are secretly Shipping Mina And your brother and Ejire joins you in the shipping.

Ochako Uraraka
You were on your way to the park and we're  Honestly happy that Meza And Mezo Finally let you go alone. You are a couple hours younger than your Twins. They were protective and they didn't want you to have a boyfriend or Girlfriend, Cause ya know....Y'all know Meza might Break someone's back if they break your heart.  As you were asking you felt some presence behind you. You turned around your (E/c) eyes meet with Brown ones. "Um Hello?" You said nervously. "O-Oh uh hi! Sorry for staring at you." The girl said. "Oh ya fine! I'm (Y/n) Shoji...What about you?" You ask calmer than You looked. "Ochako  Uraraka!" She says happily her Nervous domineer leaving. "Well wanna go to the park with me?" You ask. "Sure!" She replies.  Little did you know, your older brother and Sister were watching you and Shipping you two.

A/n: Alright so yes. I only did these human beings. This took forever by the way. 703 words