Party Time!

You were invited to a party by your classmate and long time friend since kindergarten, Richie Tozier. It was going to be a blast: music, food, drinks and games.

Richie promised he'd try to sneak some alcohol in at the party. It would be hard given his parents were there supervising the party...at least for a little bit.

You rang the doorbell to the Tozier house. It was answered by the bespectacled boy. He gave you a big smile.

"Welcome, (your name)!" he greeted in one of his many voices. "Come join us in a festival of debauchery and drunkenness!"

"Beep, beep, Richie!" you respond laughing.

"Dude! Don't ever say that again!" Richie said with a shudder.

He had told you about how he was afraid of clowns. And that 'beep beep' reminded him of them. He wouldn't say why though.

You stepped inside to the living room where you're greeted by the Losers' Club: Bill Denbrough, Eddie Kaspbrak, Ben Hanscom, Beverly Marsh and the newest member, Mike Hanlon.

"Hey, guys!" you said.

"Glad you made it, (y/n)," Beverly said smiling warmly. "We were just talking about what games to play."

"Cool," you said.

"So what are we gonna play?" Eddie asked.

"We can play Truth or Dare," you suggest.

"Ugh! So fourth grade!" Richie said. "Never Have I Ever?"

"That's a drinking game," Beverly said rolling her eyes

"Y-y-yea," Bill said. "I d-don't think R-r-Richie's parents will l-l-like it."

"So what ARE we going to play?" Mike asked. "Do you have any board games, Richie?"

"Fuck that!" Richie said. "What are we, seven? Who plays board games anymore?"

"It's because we caught you cheating the time we played Monopoly," Eddie said.

"I did not!" Richie shot back.

"You were cheating," Stanley said.

"Shut UP, Stanley!" Richie growled.

"How about Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Beverly suggested.

All of you stare at the redhead's suggestion, then look amongst each other. Beverly was the only girl and there were more guys at the party. You were (gender) as well.

"No way! That's so unsanitary!" Eddie said cringing in disgust. "Plus I'm not ending up in the closet with a dude!"

"Oh come on, Eddie Spaghetti!" Richie teased. "It's not like you're never gonna kiss anyone...except your Mommy."

"Shut UP, Richie!" Eddie hissed, his face turning red.

Mike shrugged. "I'll play," he said. "I kinda wanna try new stuff. Being homeschooled and all."

"Me too," Ben said with a big smile across his face.

He was kind of excited about getting a kiss. He glanced over at Beverly hopefully as well.

"M-me too," Bill said, also looking at Beverly.

Most of the boys looked nervous and uneasy; they were blushing. Eddie and Stanley especially.

"So let's not speak of it afterwards," you said. "We keep this between us. Nobody else."

The Losers nodded in agreement.

"So...how do w-we decide who's g-g-gonna kiss who?" Bill asked.

"We can do it like Spin the Bottle," Beverly said. "It'll pick the person at random."

"Sounds good," Ben said.

You and the Losers gathered around to sit in a circle at the coffee table in the living room while Richie went to get a glass Coke bottle. He placed it on the coffee table and it a spin while you and the Losers watched eagerly who it would pick to spend Seven Minutes in Heaven...

Seven Minutes in Heaven (IT 2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara