01 | seven deadly sins

Start from the beginning

Delaney Winchester sat in the front seat of the Impala with her older brother, Sam Winchester, that sat parked in front of the window to their motel room. She was sat with her back leant against Sam's left arm as the duo flipped through multiple lore books. 

It had been a week since the opened the Devil's Gate, since Yellow Eyes was killed by Dean (finally), and since Dean had sold his soul to save Delaney's life. It had also been a week since both Delaney and Sam both started to dive into research on how to get Dean out of his deal before the year was up. Sam, though he was optimistic in the beginning, started to lose faith the more the week went on and it only seemed like Delaney still had limitless fuel. Not that Sam had showed any doubt, but Delaney could tell that he had dwindled a bit since they first started.

Delaney didn't necessarily blame Sam because what they were doing was impossible. She didn't think the Crossroads Demon would give up the deal. However, it didn't hurt to try because what Delaney used to think wasn't possible was in fact possible. So maybe, just maybe, Delaney could find a loop hole and save Dean's soul like he had saved hers.

The eldest Winchester, Dean, showed up in the window in just a white tank-top and his jeans and Delaney glanced up to see him give both her and Sam a double-thumbs up. Her and Sam had been kicked out of the motel room so Dean could have some... fun... and so the research had been moved to the Impala. She smiled fondly at her brother, glad to see him so happy and her eyes quickly moved back to her book when a woman stepped over to Dean in just a black lace bra and panties.

Delaney's phone buzzing in her back pocket startled her and she dug in her leather jacket pocket for her phone, pressing it to her ear. "Hey, Uncle Bobby."

"What you guys doing?"

"Same old, same old," Delaney replied, placing the phone between her shoulder and ear so she could read the book easier while also talking to Bobby.

"You buried in that book again?" Bobby sighed sadly. "Sweetheart, you want to break Dean free of that demon deal, you ain't gonna find the answer in no book."

Delaney frowned and slouched more against Sam who shifted slightly so she could more comfortable against him. "Then where, Bobby?"

"Sweetheart, I wish I knew. So, where's your brother?"

"Oh, Sam? He's right next to me," Delaney mused and laughed softly, glancing to the window to see Dean running around the motel room with his bed buddy. "Uh, polling the electorate."

"What?"

Delaney cleared her throat, shaking her head. "Never mind."

"Well, you and the boys better pack it up. I think I finally found something."

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

Delaney sat in the back seat of the Impala as Dean sped down the empty, dark streets that lead to Nebraska. She wasn't sure if the nausea was from Dean's reckless speeding and the constant bouncing of the Impala or if it was from seeing her brother butt-naked when she had to go grab Dean for the possible case Bobby found for them. 

"Dee, let me see your knife."

"What for?" Dean questioned, the smile falling from his face as he glanced into the rearview mirror in concern for his baby sister.