2)INNOCENT MEETING?

Start from the beginning

We went to the kitchen and sat on our seat. Jin hyung looked at me and said "Kookie? I thought school starts from 9. Why are you dressed so early?" I was embarrassed. "Well.... hyung I thought it was our old school which starts from 7:30 and got dressed. I forgot it starts from 9." He laughed and Jimin joined. "Hey it is not funny." "No. But the joke I'm going to tell is." "No no no don't sta-" Jin hyung cut Jimin off. "What do you do when balloons are hurt?" "No idea." I replied. "You HEALium(helium)." And he brust out laughing. This time Jimin didn't laugh. He was massesing his cheeks. "I think someday my cheeks will tear while I'm laughing." Jimin said and laughed.

Now I was like a fool standing between two idiots. "Yaah. Would you two stop now?""NO." They both said at the same time. I sighed. "Jimin hyung. Go and change. You said we will leave early." "Okay okay I'll go." He said and went upstairs.

"Hey. Would you not have the breakfast. AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SKIPING." I covered my ears. "We will have breakfast hyung. Jimin will come after changing and stop shouting." He nodded and smiled. After sometime Jimin came wearing a cute outfit;

 After sometime Jimin came wearing a cute outfit;

he was also wearing the bracelet;

Jin hyung also saw it and,"Awwww.... my babies are wearing the bracelet I gave to them." Jimin and I giggled and had our breakfast.

As said we left for school early. Lets say verrry early. There were only two or three students in the hall and some outside. Jimin and I made it to the principle's office. When he saw us he first eyed us from top to bottom. Then smiled.

"You two must be the new students. Right?" We nodded and smiled back. "Yes, we are and we want our schedule. Please." He nodded and took a paper out and said,"well you both have the same schedule. By looking, I think you two are friends already so, you two are lucky." We smiled from ear to ear. He handed us the paper. "Thank you sir and yes we are bestfriends." We said at the same time. He nodded and we left that room.

Jimin began screaming. "Yes, yes, yes we are in the same class. It will be so much fun. Right?""yes,yes it will be now stop screaming my ears are burning." He hit my head playfully. "Hey what was for." He shrugged and ran away. I ran after him until we reached our class.