Bill nodded and turned to Richie. "Alright, Ri-Richie keep watch" Bill said as the others dropped their bikes and followed Beverly.

Richie threw his hands up in the air. "What do I do if her dad canes back!?" Richie exclaimed.

"Do what you always do!" Alice told her brother.

"Start talking" Stan said as the two followed the others.

Richie sinked back into his seat. "It's a gift" He muttered stubbornly.

Alice and the others stared down the hallway as a door stood closed as a reddish color stood underneath. "In there" Beverly said with a shaky hand.

The boys didn't move, Alice rolled her eyes. "Sisses" Alice said as she walked foreword with a confident stride as the others took shelter behind her, just in case. Eddie was rambling about germs in bathrooms but Alice wasn't listening.

Alice opened the door and was immediately hit with a metallic like smell, blood covered each and every spot in the room. Like a blood bath, a war, had broken into Beverly's bathroom and the blood of the warriors stained the walls, the floor, and the ceiling. "Oh god" Eddie muttered.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Stan said.

"You and me both" Alice said as she's swallowed down the nervousness and pulled up her black sleeveless turtleneck shirt over her nose. Thank god her shirt wouldn't get stained or her red skirt (she had biker shorts underneath, Alice wasn't that bold to ride her bike with just a skirt).

Beverly swallowed as she glanced over at Alice who started breathing through her mouth. "Can—" Beverly licked her dry lips out of nervous habit. "Can you guys see it too?" Beverly asked.

"See it? We can smell it" Eddie gagged from behind Alice as he took a puff of his inhaler.

Alice looked over at Beverly, the top of her black converse scrapping off the dried red blood. "What happened in here?" Alice asked. "A blood bath?" She joked.

Richie wasn't there so it was up to Alice to try and light up the mood in the blood covered room. "My dad couldn't see it" Beverly explained. "I—I thought I was crazy" Beverly said.

"Well if you're crazy, we're crazy too" Stan spoke up from next to Alice.

The two didn't even notice their hands were tightly clasped together, trying to comfort the other. Bill stepped foreword in the group. "We c-c-can't leave it like this" Bill said.

Alice gasped. "Cleaning montage!" She exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air, along with Stan's hand, now the group could see how Alice and Richie were related.

Alice scrubbed a stubborn spot on the window before catching a glimpse on a bored Richie who was laying on the grass, his mouth moving, probably whining to himself. Alice smiled softly.

Stan looked over at Alice. "About yesterday" Stan said.

"I knew what you were going to say. You don't want me looking for them, Stanley—" Alice never called Stan by his full name it was always Stan or Stan the man. Stan seemed to tense up. "Are you,,are you scared about what's going to happen to me?" Alice asked looking over at him.

Stan looked down at the ground. "Well yeah" Stan said as he sat on the, now blood-free, floor. "You're my friend, I'm not gonna let yourself get killed" Stan said. Alice began giggling to herself. "Are you seriously laughing right now?" Stan asked with a raised brow.

Alice shook her head waving her hands in front of her. "No, well yes. It's just, I always viewed you and the others as Richie's friends not mine. I was the fifth wheel of the group" Alice said as she sat next to him.

"I always viewed you as a friend" Stan said.

Even though Stan did just friend-zone her, Alice couldn't help but feel her heart tighten. He never viewed Alice as a fifth wheel or as just Richies sister. Alice smiled at Stan. "Really?" Alice asked.

Stan placed his hand on top of hers'. "Really" Stan confirmed.

Maybe Alice could tell Stan, about what happened in the basement. What she saw in the basement. Stan viewer her as his friend, and friends tell each other what's wrong, right? "Stan, I—"

"Love birds!"

Alice and Stan looked over at Beverly as she stood at the door way, her hand on her hip. "You two coming or not" Beverly asked. Alice and Stan moves their hands away from each other looking at anywhere but each other out of embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah!" Alice said as she stood up. "Come on, I think Richie's about to have a tantrum if we take any longer" Alice said looking down at Stan before leaving the room.

Stan stood up, wondering what Alice was going to tell him before Beverly interrupted them. He really hoped it wasn't something important.

AUTHORS NOTE
Petey will make appearances
throughout the book! I will not
leave Petey as a side character
for just one chapter, he babey
>:(