Door bell ring...

Abeer open the door..

He look at her..she has tears in her eyes...

He got worried for her...

Abeer- keerti...are you alright??

She is feeling broken again...she broke down infront of him...

She hug him..he hug her back and caress her hair..

Abeer- keerti Kya hua...why are you crying... keerti please bolo...

She is not saying anything..she is sobing...he broke the hug...

Abeer- keerti Kya hua hai...

Karthik- nahi aaya naa vo..

Keerti look at Karthik...

Karthik- kaha tha naa Maine don't believe him he will hurt you again...wahi hua right...

Karthik look at her angrily...he hold her from shoulder...

Karthik- why you want to hurt yourself again and again keerti...why don't you get it he don't love you...he is just playing with your emotions... Keerti he never loved you..

Keerti down her eyes..tears is flowing from her eyes...

She run into her room crying...

Karthik also have tears in his eyes...

Karthik-(angrily)Naksh Singhania.. I'll not spare you...how dare he to hurt my sister again...

He moved to go out Abeer hold his hand..

Karthik- let me go Abeer... I'll not spare him..

Abeer- Karthik calm down...

Karthik- how I can be calm down Abeer keerti ko dekha...aaj phir us Naksh ne use hurt Kar diya you know naa kitni mushkil se vo thik hui hai...

Abeer- I know karthik that's why I'm saying calm down... keerti needs you...

Karthik look at him... Abeer hold him from shoulder

Abeer- Keerti should be your first priority karthik not Naksh... Keerti needs her family her brother right now... you're his family... please go to her...

Karthik nods...

Abeer- please go..

Karthik leaves from there..

Abeer eyes getting moist feeling her pain...
He close his eyes tears come out from his eyes...

For him like some one hurt him again on his old wound.. revived his wounds..
The way Tara broke his heart this memory come in his mind...
Flashback start..
Abeer is waiting for Tara as they are getting married...it morning to evening now but she didn't come there.. Abeer is getting worried for her...he then goes to her house...but she didn't meet him...and security throw him out next day he confront her...so she said she never loved him...how can he think that she Tara will marry a middle class man...this thing broke his heart to the core...

Flashback end..

He open his eyes...

Abeer-Humne bhi kabhi kisi se ki thi Mohabbat
Kiya tha kisi ka intezaar
Dhokebaaz nikle vo bhi
Jhoota Nikla unka pyaar...

He wiped his tears...

Karthik enter in keerti room...he come near her..he put his hand on her shoulder...she turn and hugged him crying..he caressed her hair...