🍋 Souei x Reader 🍋

Začít od začátku

"O-oh fuck ~ what do you mean?" Tossing your head back as you moaned out uncontrollably at the pace and depth of his curling fingers as he pumped you into oblivion that your body trembled in his threads.

"I put something into your wine, but don't worry I'll make you feel better." The sincerity in his voice as he spoke even as he confessed to drugging you, but you could hardly handle the overwhelming pleasure that was steadily increasing over time at how he was curling his fingers into your core hitting all your most pleasurable spots that made your head spin. The way he had made his threads to slightly tug at your perky nipples on their own will was intense. 

"Souei! It feels so good ~ Oh my god!" Mewling to him desperately as he continued curling his fingers into your core. Letting out a deep chuckle before leaning forward dragging his tongue across your sensitive bundle of nerves, creating a rhythm between his rough fingers and his slick tongue sliding against your clit. The feeling was incredible he was so skilled, your brain was turning into a complete desire filled mush at the way he was touching your body, this was so much better than anything you could do to yourself! 

"I can feel you pulsating around my fingers.. Are you close?" Grunting out in between your thighs, before going straight back to the sway of his tongue circling your clit. Your breath hitched at the sound of his voice, as you tossed your head back before pathetically moaning out how close you were to your release because of the way he was completely devouring your womanhood. 

"I'm so close! Souei ~ please!" Crying out loudly as he repeatedly hit your spot at the perfect angle while the simultaneous circling of his tongue was driving you wild. Your womanhood clenched tightly around his fingers spasming as the sway of sweet release came as your womanly juices coated his fingers before he quickly pulled them as he lapped his tongue across your dripping folds savoring every last drop of your sweet flavour. Pulling away from your folds as he licked his lips as he looked at your hazy eyes and panting form as you came down from your high, sliding his fingers into your mouth to get every last drop of your flavour humming in content. 

"You taste so sweet it's addicting.." His husked whisper reached your desire filled ears as you came down from your release, the heat you felt in between your thighs was still throbbing hot with desire as you needed more of him.. You needed his throbbing hard member drilling you roughly into the mattress. 

"I need you Souei ~ please fuck me hard ~" 

Letting out a lewd moan to let him know exactly how much you needed him, he nodded his head showing he understood before standing up as he removed the clothing from his deliciously sculptured body before he took hold of his well endowed girth that was standing at the ready dripping at the tip with pre cum, leaning forward to tease your slick entrance sliding his tip around before aligning himself with your tight cunt before completely sheathing himself inside of you. 

Letting out a loud cry at the sudden penetration of becoming one with him, it was an incredible feeling you couldn't help but want to hold him he was gorgeous you wanted to feel every muscle he had but with the threads binding you it was nearly impossible. You couldn't even get the words out pleading to him as he started thrusting into your tight slick core at a furious pace. 

Hooking your legs around his waist as he grabbed a hold of your hips lifting your lower half into the air, giving his incredible girth the ability to hot even deeper inside of you at such a precise angle your over-stimulated womanly core couldn't handle anymore of the pleasurable feeling of him thrusting deeply inside of you, you could feel the accurate details of his cock as he continued to slam into you at a furiously fast pace. 

"N-No! I.. just.. ah! Souei ~" Your eyes rolled back into your head as you screamed his name out in pure ecstasy as another over-stimulating sway of your orgasm came crashing over you by surprise sending a pleasurable pulse of electricity throughout your entire body as your inner walls spasmed around his large member coating him entirely with your womanly juices.