Enjoying My Youth

I remember back then...

When I had a friend that always saved me from trouble. She would go out of her way just to go our meeting place. She once gave me a ring that I wore up till now.

I was at that place. Looking at our little playhouse we made just across our old house. We moved from Kyoto, right here, to Tokyo and went to get something I forgot.

???: Excuse me?

Someone asked behind me.

???: Who might you be...?

I turned around to realize it was a girl. (But, I recently have a phobia to them!)

???: Hello...? Are you still there...?

Y/N: U-Uh! Y-Yes! I'm... still here... I guess.

???: So, back to the question: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Y/N: I just went to prepare all of my stuff... but-

???: Your stuff? Oh, sorry, but this is my childhood friend's house.

Y/N: Childhood friend?

???: Now, return what you got and leave at once, you thief!

Y/N: I-I get it now..! You're-!

She pounces at me and sits atop me, while dialling on her phone. (Drat! She's not noticing it's me!) I suddenly came into realization. (The facemask!) I quickly removed my facemask and yelled her name.

Y/N: Yakima...! I-It's me, Y/N! Y/N L/N! Please, g-get o-o-off m-me... can't... breathe...

Yakima turns her head to see your face and gasps into realization. Her eyes widened.

Yakima: Y/N! I missed you! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!

Yakima hugs me. (Her b-br-bre-.... they're touching me!) I internally screamed. The strength of her hug caused me to suffocate even more. I patted her in the back which made her jolt away quickly from me.

Yakima: Ah! I'm sorry, Y/N! I'm really sorryyy~! >~<

She then averts her eyes from me.

Y/N: I'm fine. I thought I was going to die.

Yakima: What are you doing here...? I thought you were gone forever, you idiot!

She said on the verge of tears because of relief and sadness.

Y/N: I-It's fine. I'm here now. So, c-can you please get off me...?

Yakima: No can do! You need to give me a reason why you left without a reason in the first place.

Y/N: Err... It's because... my grandparents that took care of me since we were a child died recently and... err... my parents... they took me to Tokyo so that I could live with them.

I was actually lying. (Sorry grandma, grandpa, mom, and dad!) I moved because of my recent phobia to girls that I meet. Apparently, I won't have to shake up around people I know already.

Yakima: You could've told me that at least!

Y/N: I-I would tell you! If I could that is, so please get off of me!
>///<

Yakima blushes and starts to stand up and get away from me. We both stood up.

Y/N: Don't worry. Even if we're miles apart, nothing could make me forget my first ever friend!

I confidently said to her, showing off the ring that she gave to me. It had a jem in the middle and the ring, itself, are silver fillings. She perked up when she saw the ring and blushes.